BY SUAVE

Suave Clinical Protection Coconut Kiss Antiperspirant Deodorant for women fights odor and underarm wetness with prescription-strength clinical protection. Offering 24-hour, lasting protection you can count on, Suave PROsolid clinical strength deodorant has the staying power you need to feel fresh, beautiful, and confident no matter what the day brings. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Abigail B.
Denville, NJ
I tried Suave Clinical Antiperspirant Deodorant Coconut Kiss. I applied it in the morning following my shower. The smell is light and pleasant, without being overwhelming. It dissipated as soon as the deodorant product dried, allowing me to wear perfume or body spray as I usually would, no clashing of scents. The deodorant itself went on easily, absorbed into my skin quickly and left no film or residue, even on my clothing. Although the temperature was not overly hot when I tried this out, it lasted through cooking dinner over a hot stove and a workout. I woke up just as fresh as I was when I applied it, hopped in the shower and started my routine all over again. Overall, I would recommend this product to family and friends if traditional antiperspirants were not working well.
Mikaela &.
West jordan, UT
I’ve been using this for about 3-4 months now and I’ve really enjoyed it. I’ve used a couple different scents and I prefer the coconut one. You use this a little different than a traditional deodorant. You put this in at night instead of in the morning. Although I often times do both.
Megan J.
I tried this on a whim. I felt my deodorant had started to not work as well. I was dealing with wetness throughout the day even without kick activity. I picked this out because it is coconut scented and Suave is a brand I am familiar with. I really love the scent. When applied it isn't too strong at all. It isn't a solid stick so that was kind of disappointing. However, it did work well. I was impressed with how dry it kept me. It didn't mix with my natural body scent in a strange way. I really like the product!
Rebeca T.
miami, FL
I love Suave's deodorants, I love how long lasting they are and they definitely keep me dry all day. I love all things that smells like coconut so this is one of my favorites. The only con I see is that being a prosolid deodorant it can leave residue on my skin. Other than that I totally recommend it, specially if you have sweat issues as myself.
Nikki S.
Nome, AK
For everyday use, without major activity, this worked better for me than normal deodorant. But; if you are going to be sweating i prefer to use a better brand.

This is only $4.97 at Walmart so it's great for daily use/protection. It smells good too, but I wish they made it in an actual solid!
Mayra N.
Dang I've tried many different clinical protection anti-perspirants and this is the best so far. It met my expectations, I use it everyday and it's been well over 100 degrees where I live and it keeps me dry :) I love the coconut scent as well and I wild recommend this to any girl.
Amanda C.
Gray, ME
I have been using this for over a week. I thought where it was clinical strength and much more expensive than regular antiperspirant that it would keep my under arms much dryer but unfortunately I see not difference between this and a regular $2.00 antiperspirant.
Lina M.
Kearny , NJ
This is one amazing deodorant. The first thing I noticed and loved about it is the scent. It smells like something I would want to eat. It also goes on very smooth and dries on clear. I also notice the scent lasts all day. It's a really great product. I recommend it.
Shauni H.
This clinical antiperspirant deodorant is a good price compared to others. If applied at night every night, it causes a noticeable difference in wetness and odor the next day. I was overall satisfied.
Kristen H.
This deodorant is so amazing! It lasts a day or more even!! The coconut scent is light and lovely! I stay dry all day and night and it doesn’t make my armpits itch like other kinds do!!