BY SUAVE

With Citrus Extracts and Milk Protein. Suave Naturals Citrus Smoothie Conditioner combines the fragrance of juicy oranges and fresh tangerines in a formula with milk protein to help moisturize and replenish dry or damaged hair. This unique formula with natural ingredients, penetrates every strand to restore condition and shine, leaving hair renewed and healthy. Treat yourself and your hair to the long-lasting beauty and fresh fragrance of Citrus Smoothie.

Ingredients

Water (Aqua), Cetyl Alcohol, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Extract (Citrus Grandis), Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract (Prunus Persica), Hydrolyzed Milk Protein, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil (Citrus Aurantium Dulcis), Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil (Citrus Medica Limonum), Honey (Mel) Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E Acetate), Cetrimonium Chloride, Fragrance (Parfum), Potassium Chloride, Distearyldimonium Chloride, Disodium EDTA, 2-Bromo-2-Nitropropane-1,3-Diol, Propylene Glycol, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Red 4 (CI 14700).

• "They always smell so good and leave my hair soft and shiny!" in 1 review
Larissa W.
Lancaster, CA
I grew up with a single mom who only could afford dollar type shampoos. Junk! No matter how much they sat it's works, you get what you pay for, your hair is delacate, take care of it, don't use suave, it's garbage!
Carrissa W.
Rosholt, WI
It's got a great tropical smell, however, many times it leaves my hair oily, so I cut use down to every other day in small amounts. Doesn't leave my hair as conditioned as other high end conditioners, but you get what you pay for.
Charmaine G.
Ilfeld, NM
I personally love using suave hair products. They always smell so good and leave my hair soft and shiny! I really like the way this one smells but I really like a lot of the suave products! :)
Ashley R.
Clatskanie, OR
LOVE IT. I love Suave products. Especially this one. It smells so good and doesn't leave hair feeling icky and the prices are amazing. Always worth it and cost way less than other brands.
Jan M.
Evington, VA
I have used suave my entire life and I have always loved it. I buy more expensive shampoos but I always come back to Suave. I also use the conditioner as a shave lotion for my legs.
Rikki A.
St Louis Park, MN
If you are on a tight beauty budget, I recommend suave for you. They offer their shampoos and conditioners in various scents and usually they are both under $2
Samantha Z.
Baltimore, MD
Ive used suave my whole life and never had an issue with it whatsoever. stylists always compliment how my hair is so healthy ! very cheap and affordable !
Victor  C.
This product is pretty good. Makes my hair fairly soft and it smells great! The longer you leave it in the better you're hair gets!
Brenda M.
If you are low in budget suave is the way to go! Thier conditioners smell good and it leaves your hair feeling so soft!
Katharine P.
Athens, GA
No, Suave is not good for people with thick long hair. Good for guys with short hair because of its cheap price.