BY SUAVE

Description:

Suave Men Refresh Body Wash has a classic, masculine scent. Our formula creates a rich creamy lather that rinses clean for an invigorating shower experience. This refreshing body wash is great for everyday use, whether at home, at the gym or on the road.Revitalizing Body Wash with Classic masculine scent leaves you feeling revitalized and smelling refreshed Rich lather leaves you feeling clean and refreshed.

Suave® Body Wash Men's, Refreshing
  • "My husband ususes the suave men's body wash and shampoo. He loves them, and will not try any other brand!" in 3 reviews
Holly M.
Simi Valley, CA
I bought Suave's body wash for men for my son and unfortunately he was not able to use it. We have tried all the different body washes but for some reason the "men's" products will not work with him. He breaks out in hives every time he tries to use it. Not sure what it is but he just can't. the funny thing is we use regular Suave body wash and he has no problems.
Allison P.
Terrell, TX
My husband loves to take bubble baths so i buy him this instead of him using all my body washes up 😂😂😂 he uses regular dial bar soap to wash with and by him using this suave for men for his bubbles then he doesn't smell like a woman lol
Kristi W.
A great brand all around! Affordable products that deliver quality results. Lotions, soaps, deodorant, shampoo, conditioner, and styling products..... I've used them all and never been disappointed!
Briana C.
Warwick, RI
I buy this body wash for my husband and sons (21&20). They all work hard and play hard and the men's Suave body wash gets them clean and smelling great after a long day at work or playing sports.
A T.
Hamtramck, MI
I love this product. I’ve been using it for the past 4 years. & no complaints. I’ve def recommended it to alot of my friends. Smells amazing also. Keeps smelling good for a week. & verry satisfied with it. Yes i would def buy it again.
Jesus G.
Hialeah Florida
The product is excellent, I like it is of good quality and has an excellent price, The packaging is very aerodynamic and it is very easy to find in any store
raliyn g.
YOUNGSTOWN, OH
I got this,for my fiancee and he loves it. he works in mills so his skin has been bad and this really helped to get some of the moisture back in his skin.
Dawn R.
Walden, NY
This is my husbands favorite body wash and of course that is fine by me because it is easy on the pocket! The smell is really nice too
Shandler B.
Moroni, UT
Smells good. My husband is okay with it. But I feel like it leaves his skin super dry. Otherwise, it's nice and smells pretty good.
Kacey L.
Selinsgrove, PA
My husband uses this and it makes him smell amazing. Also his skin is so soft after using this.I would recommend this to everyone.

Amazon