BY SUAVE

Naturals Tropical Coconut Moisturizing Body Wash 18 Fluid Ounce Bottle see more...

Ashleigh L.
Campbellsvlle, KY
I have only tried this product a couple of times. However, I really enjoyed it. It was very easy to use and to apply. This product was also a very long lasting product. This product did meet my expectations. I would recommend this product to other. I have already told some about it. But I really enjoyed it.
Neda K.
Southlake, TX
This body wash makes my skin feel super soft yet not oily which is key for me. I love the way it washes off smoothly and has a fresh fragrance to it. To me, it has the feel and smell of a high end wash without the crazy price tag. Definitely worth the purchase.
Ashley M.
Norwood, MA
Love it!!! The debt is amazing and the clean feeling is great! I love it just the way it is and I can pick it up at any local store. I hate when you can only get an item at a specific store. So this is definitely a go to for me.
Mercedes V.
This stuff is cheap to buy and it smells really good and gives your body the oh so clean feeling I love. I would recommend this to family and friends that are looking for something that works but won't break the bank.
Nubia V.
Eastvale
Awesome, smells great. Great price and found everywhere. I love to use in the morning because it wakes me up. I absolutely love how affordable it is and how you will find everywhere. Totally recommend.
felicia h.
Yakima, WA
It dried out my skin so I wasn't a huge fan of the product. If you don't have sensitive akin would be a great product but with sensitive skin couldn't use for to long.
Serina O.
85301
It Smells great it lasts a long time and its  easy to find in stores i always buy it when i run out my sister loves it also
Laura B.
oakdale, CA
I love it , all my Family is using it , its formula is so light and nice , it smells incredible and it's very affordable.
mary l.
Springfield
I love the smells Nd scents they come up with nice price and I like the the container...i say to buy this and have fun
Cece J.
West St Paul, MN
Definitely worth it for the price! Their scents are the same as Bath and Body Works, but way cheaper! Love these!