BY SUAVE #94 in Acne Treatments

This unique formula is enriched with nature's moisturizers, cocoa and shea butters, which are known to soften rough, dry skin and improve skin texture and tone. The result is skin that looks and feels unbelievably soft and smooth. see more...

Esther Y.
Esther Y.
Wexford, PA
I love the smell of this lotion, it is very moisturizing. It's very gentle on your skin, and it's a small bottle so you can carry it anywhere so you can be not dry all day. It's a good price for this bottle because it does the work but it can be a little pricey.
Tasha M.
Tasha M.
Ball Ground, GA
Suave's cocoa butter with shea body lotion is a wonderful product. The small tube lasted me three months and left my skin feeling soft and moisturized. It was a very gentle formula, especially for the price point of only two dollars. Would highly recommend.
Krystal Y.
Krystal Y.
Concord, CA
This lotion has a very nice mild scent. It is a good price. It doesn't feel greasy when applied. It helps hydrate you skin fairly well. It left my skin feeling pretty soft. But it is not my favorite. But very good for how affordable it is.
Caroline M.
Caroline M.
The smell is great and the lotion feels nice. It absorbs well and effectively moisturizes my skin. I prefer the tube packaging for traveling's sake. I will probably repurchase after I run out. I recommend it!
Sonya B.
Sonya B.
Columbia, MO
I love this lotion and use it everyday its become a staple in my daily beauty routine smells great isn't greasy at all sets really well without a sticky feeling
Leah storme C.
Leah storme C.
Savannah, GA
I just started using this for my eczema and so far its amazing.less flaking smoothr to the touch and seems to be clearing it up just after 24 hrs of usong it
aubrey p.
aubrey p.
Not only does it smell good but it really is moisturizing. It doesn't leave your skin with that scummy dry feeling like the other soaps or bars of soap does.
Jacqueline B.
Jacqueline B.
Eagle pass, TX
The smell is great moisturizes my skin very well love the travel size tubes you can take them anywhere
Kim S.
Kim S.
Chesapeake, OH
Been using this all during my second pregnancy. It keeps my tummy smooth & itch free
Candace W.
Candace W.
Absolutely love the smell and feel of this lotion. I have the travel size and recently used it on a trip and it was great - totally inexpensive too. First time using it and I really like it, it does feel a little sticky once it's fully rubbed in but it's still a great purchase in my opinion.