BY SUAVE

This unique formula is enriched with nature's moisturizers, cocoa and shea butters, which are known to soften rough, dry skin and improve skin texture and tone. The result is skin that looks and feels unbelievably soft and smooth. see more...

Michaela M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is such a nice scent. It is a very soft scent of cocoa butter and it is very hydrating. It is perfect during the winter months when my hands get chapped after one use it works really well!
Kelly R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This lotion keeps my hands soft and hydrated when I need it too. It has a nice subtle scent. Not overpowering at all. I will definitely buy more when this one runs out.
Jessica D.
Lafayette, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this smell of this and the feel but it doesn’t seem to keep your hands very soft for very long. Disappointing and I bought it at Walmart and I would buy it again but have to use more of it to keep my hands moisturized
Jody D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This lotion is great. I love the Coco butter in the lotion. It makes my skin feel so soft. My skin doesn't feel dry for weeks after using this product. It smells so good.
Candace W.
Smyrna, GA
Absolutely love the smell and feel of this lotion. I have the travel size and recently used it on a trip and it was great - totally inexpensive too. First time using it and I really like it, it does feel a little sticky once it's fully rubbed in but it's still a great purchase in my opinion.
MONEKA S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I ♡♡♡ the way this smells!!! Who can go wrong with Cocoa Butter & Shea!! I use this all the time at work,my hands get soo dry from using sanatizer, this lotions makes my hands feel soo smooth. I got my bottle from Big Lots for 50cents!! #GreatDeal #Greatproduct
Krystal Y.
Concord, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This lotion has a very nice mild scent. It is a good price. It doesn't feel greasy when applied. It helps hydrate you skin fairly well. It left my skin feeling pretty soft. But it is not my favorite. But very good for how affordable it is.
Caroline M.
The smell is great and the lotion feels nice. It absorbs well and effectively moisturizes my skin. I prefer the tube packaging for traveling's sake. I will probably repurchase after I run out. I recommend it!
Esther Y.
Wexford, PA
I love the smell of this lotion, it is very moisturizing. It's very gentle on your skin, and it's a small bottle so you can carry it anywhere so you can be not dry all day. It's a good price for this bottle because it does the work but it can be a little pricey.
Tasha M.
Ball Ground, GA
Suave's cocoa butter with shea body lotion is a wonderful product. The small tube lasted me three months and left my skin feeling soft and moisturized. It was a very gentle formula, especially for the price point of only two dollars. Would highly recommend.