BY SUAVE

Moisturizes to heal and protect skin from dryness like more expensive brands. enriched with nature's moisturizers, cocoa and shea butters, this special formula smoothes and softens rough dry skin. see more...

• ¿Que olores tiene? ¿Tendrá más disponibilidad? 1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Shannon G.
I honestly don't know why I ever bought this in the first place. I really do not like the smell and it doesn't moisturize at all. It feels like I use SO much and am still dry after applying all over. Any other lotion I use a small amount and am smooth as a baby. Would not recommend or repurchase.
Lori H.
BYRON, MN
This is the type of lotion my husband made me purchase for years and I am definitely not a fan, it has a pleasant smell but is not very moisturizing and would often ball up on my skin after applying it when rubbing it in. Would not recommend.
kaley v.
Wichita, KS
My fiancé just grabbed this at walmart for us one day so I used it and I really don’t have any complaints. I don’t know that it’s a deep moisture but it does leave my skin feeling soft and hydrated. I’d say for the price it’s great!
Monica F.
Winston salem, NC
Smells so good and makes my skin feel amazing ! This is the knly lotion I use I love the way it makes my skin feel so hydrated and soft and glowing I highly recommend this body lotion to everyone
Michelle L.
Smells soo good. I have dry skin and this lotion doesn't feel too thick or greasy on me. It's such a cheap lotion that offers so many great ingredients, including shea butter, so definitely a good bargain purchase.
Yolanda W.
I use it daily, it’s not too heavy on your skin. Perfect for any season, smooth feeling with every use. It’s doesn’t leave a tacky or oily feel in your skin. Very gentle.
Janay H.
Hamden, CT
Product smells good but seems slightly watery even though it is a lightweight product. Seems good in texture for summer time and warmer weather but I do find that my skin does feel and look dry again not too long after putting on lotion . I've brought this item a few times and usually use it when my skin in still covered like jeans or a long sleeve shirt but i have found other decent lotions that are lightweight and keep my skin moisturized .
monique s.
I think you the price for this product is TOO MUCH! The lotion is watered down, it doesn't moisturize much, and its very milky. It has no thickness to it at all.  The price they ask for it is definitely NOT worth it! There are better lotions out there who do the job . I would not recommend the lotion brand to anyone.
Jeannine H.
Apex, NC
I love the way this lotion smells. It smells so delicious that my dog could not stop licking me. It is very moisturizing and makes my skin feel silly smooth. It is not as long lasting as I would like, but most lotions don't last long on my skin. I would definitely recommend this as a good, inexpensive lotion.
Cami P.
Good-smelling, moisturizing lotion. It is a bit thicker than the Suave Aloe lotion. I use this product almost every day to help with dry skin and scratchy elbows, and it helps! Walmart has it for a decent price compared to the other lotions. Definitely give this a try if you want a good value for your money.
Monica c.
españa
¿Que olores tiene? ¿Tendrá más disponibilidad?