BY SUAVE

Moisturizes to heal and protect skin from dryness like more expensive brands. enriched with nature's moisturizers, cocoa and shea butters, this special formula smoothes and softens rough dry skin. see more...

• ¿Que olores tiene? ¿Tendrá más disponibilidad? 1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Maura G.
Maura G.
Lafayette Hl, PA
This body lotion is nice and light. It goes onto skin smoothly and sinks in well. It doesn't leave greasy residue behind. It has a nice, light smell to it that would be good for people who aren't really into strongly scented products. Once the lotion settles in the smell doesn't linger too much. You get a good amount of product for the price with this lotion. I also like the pump too it has so you can just pump out as much as you need and don't have unscrew or uncap a top with lotion on your hands!
Kari T.
Kari T.
Long Island, NY
Love that this is in a pump bottle!! You get a lot of product for a reasonable price. Coupons always avail too! Pump is still working with no problems. The smell of this lotion is so delightful. What I love most is, it's not a watery consistency nor a thick one that's makes it hard to absorb, it's medium weight and absorbs great. Also, most important to me, is its not tacky or sticky on your hands! Good stuff
Cecilia S.
Cecilia S.
Halethorpe, MD
My favorite variety of this very affordable, very effective body lotion is the Smoothing Smoothing Body Lotion with Cocoa & Shea Butter. I wash my hands often, work with paper, and garden, so my hands tend to be very dry. This formula is thick and creamy, and does wonders for my hands. Plus, it smell great. I'd recommend it to anybody who is looking for an inexpensive alternative to high-end lotions.
Christie W.
Christie W.
Hampshire, IL
This is one of my favorite lotions of all time. I always have a bottle within reach! It works great on all skin types, and makes your skin feel great! It's an affordable lotion that feels like a more expensive lotion. There are many convenient packaging sizes so I'm sure you'll find one to suit your needs. I've been buying this for years, and I certainly will continue to purchase this product
Alexander D.
Alexander D.
Martinez, CA
This is one of the few lotions I've found that can properly moisturize my skin (which is extremely dry). It has a lovely fragrance, keeps my skin hydrated for hours, and isn't too heavy or greasy. Basically, it's everything I could want in a lotion! I'm a bit concerned to see that it's currently unavailable, but hopefully, there will be more of it in stock when I run out. Highly recommended!
Brianna H.
Brianna H.
Damascus, MD
I've used this body lotion for my dry skin in the winter and I loved the way it felt. It was light on my skin and didn't feel super greasy. I bought a huge pump bottle and it was extremely affordable! It lasted me a while and smelled refreshing. I only wish that the lotion penetrated my skin more and provided me more moisture. Overall it was a good buy that I have purchased multiple times!
Madison M.
Madison M.
Columbus, IN
I have used the Suave cocoa butter and shea lotion for a long time now. With most lotions that are on the cheaper end you don't get much moisture and they feel like water, that is not the case with this product. It goes on smoothly and moisturizes your skin for the suggested 24 hours. I would recommend this to anyone who needs a lower end body lotion.
JR H.
JR H.
Norman
I'm currently using this product. It's unbelievably amazing! I have to use it every time I get out of the shower to prevent dry skin. It's funny as a guy I have it on the nightstand next to my bed and many people make jokes… But really it's an amazing product that helps keep my feet my legs, and my hands revitalized, radiant and soft.
Devon D.
Devon D.
This is my all Time favorite lotion. I have super dry skin, just taking a shower drys me out. I love the cocoa butter and Shea lotion. It has a pleasant light scent. It's not greasy but it is a really good moisturizer. Dries in a good amount of time and I'm good for the whole day. I try other lotions but I always go back to this one.
Taylor G.
Taylor G.
Belspring, VA
I used suave cocoa butter scent lotion for about 4 months. It smelt really good and really helped soothe sunburn and helped keep the tan I received over the summer. It just didn't mostiurize my skin long enough. My back became really dry and even after I used it in the morning after my shower by the end of the day it was dry again.
Monica c.
Monica c.
españa
¿Que olores tiene? ¿Tendrá más disponibilidad?