BY SUAVE

Moisturizes to heal and protect skin from dryness like more expensive brands. enriched with nature's moisturizers, cocoa and shea butters, this special formula smoothes and softens rough dry skin. see more...

• ¿Que olores tiene? ¿Tendrá más disponibilidad? 1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Monica F.
Winston Salem, NC
Smells so good and makes my skin feel amazing ! This is the knly lotion I use I love the way it makes my skin feel so hydrated and soft and glowing I highly recommend this body lotion to everyone
Hilda L D.
My dad buys this lotion for the family and it is lightweight and comfy to use. If you have dryness, you might need to reapply more than once. This lotion is very inexpensive and I recommend it for basic every day use.
Michelle L.
Smells soo good. I have dry skin and this lotion doesn't feel too thick or greasy on me. It's such a cheap lotion that offers so many great ingredients, including shea butter, so definitely a good bargain purchase.
Alexa F.
Cold Spring, MN
This lotion, is a normal body lotion. It gets the job done, and moisturizes the skin. There's really nothing bad about it, it's just a normal body lotion and it smells good too!
Yolanda W.
I use it daily, it’s not too heavy on your skin. Perfect for any season, smooth feeling with every use. It’s doesn’t leave a tacky or oily feel in your skin. Very gentle.
Janay H.
Port Chester, NY
Product smells good but seems slightly watery even though it is a lightweight product. Seems good in texture for summer time and warmer weather but I do find that my skin does feel and look dry again not too long after putting on lotion . I've brought this item a few times and usually use it when my skin in still covered like jeans or a long sleeve shirt but i have found other decent lotions that are lightweight and keep my skin moisturized .
monique s.
I think you the price for this product is TOO MUCH! The lotion is watered down, it doesn't moisturize much, and its very milky. It has no thickness to it at all.  The price they ask for it is definitely NOT worth it! There are better lotions out there who do the job . I would not recommend the lotion brand to anyone.
Cami P.
Good-smelling, moisturizing lotion. It is a bit thicker than the Suave Aloe lotion. I use this product almost every day to help with dry skin and scratchy elbows, and it helps! Walmart has it for a decent price compared to the other lotions. Definitely give this a try if you want a good value for your money.
Audrey O.
I love this lotion so much it keeps your skin smooth and dry and when you put it on it doesn't stay wet! I buy this brand of lotion at target. I usually use this lotion 1 to 2 times a day. This lotion is gentle on your skin. I've been buying this lotion for years and I love it!
Crystal Q.
I love the way this product works. It has an easy access pump so we keep it out and available in the bathroom.  We use it every day multiple times.  Every time we wash our hands or get out of the shower.  Works great for the price.  And it is easy on my daughters skin because she has eczema.
Monica c.
españa
¿Que olores tiene? ¿Tendrá más disponibilidad?