Suave Basics Extra Hold Shaping Hair Gel - 9 Oz uploaded by Shelley D.

BY SUAVE #36 in Hair Gel

Alysia M.
Wdm, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My go to gel! I’ve tried everything it seems and nothing compares to suave gel. It’s not sticky and doesn’t make my hair crunchy. Very affordable and doesn’t take much so it lasts for a long time, even with daily use!
Alissa G.
Ukiah, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great product. Makes your hair feel great and alive. Doesn’t feel heavy after use and it keeps it feeling very refreshed. Your hair always smells good too!
Desiree V.
5068 Rodeo Cir Antioch CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ugh I need gel for my hair when I don’t feel like doing it and need a quick up do, but this gel is so disappointing it holds your hair and leaves it hard BUT ! It flakes in a matter of minutes at the end of the day I’m embarrassed To go anywhere without washing it out!
Kimberly J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The only thing that works to actually make my hair a little curly or wavy is gel or thick cream. Im so happy i found this product because it really holds the curls that you make and doesn't make your hair feel heavy from all the product. And it smells really good!
Lauren D.
Howell, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product! I use it most often when I don't feel like curling my hair or straightening it after a shower. You can just use a little bit of it on damp hair and put it in your hair to have a wavey look. Its definitely worth the price and a great buy!
Kaitlyn H.
Pickerington, OH
Not a huge fan of this product. It's sticky and gives your hair, were the product is concentrated, a crunch to it. The smell is chemically. That being said it does what it is supposed to do and gives you that super hold. Plus it's cheap.
Shannon C.
Ulster Park, NY
I don't use gel in my hair very much but I do prefer this product when I do use it. It is very lightweight and does not leave your hair looking wet. It is sticky like most gels but not overbearing like the Got2be products. It holds all day and has a nice smell. I do recommend this product and will repurchase it
Abril O.
Hair gel does stay still for a while but later on wears off nice price my hair color is very light brown and it's a good product to have around it does meet my expectations
Shannon P.
Love love love this product! I have a fun pixie cut style & this allows me to play with the texture of it & trust that it will stay in place the entire day no matter what! Great quality at an affordable price
Erica M.
Inez, KY
Used this for years, only hair gel I like. & noe that it doesn't have alcohol I love it even more. I have wavy hair and this help keep the curl and freez down. Bought it at the dollar store, very affordable!