Skin CareBath & BodyBody WashSuave
Apple 3-in-1 Shampoo, Conditioner, Body Wash

Suave Apple 3-in-1 Shampoo, Conditioner, Body Wash

by Suave

Descubre nuestro champú, acondicionador y jabón líquido Apple 3-in-1 para lavar y desenredar el cabello de tu hijo y, al mismo tiempo, dejarle la piel suave y sedosa.

Does this shampoo have a nice scent for a boy?
How good is this?Does it leave the hair soft? Does it leave it oily ?
How well does this work for little ones? I have a hard time being able to shampoo her hair, so I would like to see if I can knock out doing two different applications.
Start your review of Suave Apple 3-in-1 Shampoo, Conditioner, Body Wash!
Ashley A.
Coaldale
Suave Apple 3-in-1 Shampoo, Conditioner, Body Wash uploaded by Ashley A.
My daughters hair is some pretty long hair, which is usually in a knot if she doesn’t let me brush it ! This shampoo and conditioner makes it so much easier to brush, her hair is so much softer, smell so nice, brings out her curls in her hair ! And it’s also a body wash so that’s a plus! A 3 in 1 for 1 price ! That’s amazing!
Niko T.
Queens ,New York
Smells great and leaves my kids hair feeling silky smooth. My younger son still uses it. Can't lie sometimes I use it my self..lol
Pam C.
Sylvania, OH
This wash is perfect for my youngest son. the smell is great, its tear free, and I can use it on his entire body! it does a great job cleaning my dirty boy!
Aleshia R.
Chatsworth, GA
My favorite for kids! I bought this for my little one, with the suggestion of my sister who has two kids and I love it! 3 in one so you can use it for hair and body, so you don't have to buy two different bottles. Smells great and love the push top, so she can also get soap and help wash herself.
April O.
Brenham, TX
Love using this for my daughter! Smells so good and leaves her hair soft and easy to brush!
Tanya K.
Murfreesboro, TN
I bought this Suave kids product for my grandchildren who were coming to spend a week or so at granny and Papa's house to make bath time a little less stressful. You see, I have four grandchildren from ages 9 years old to 4 years old. Bath time can become hectic with old ordinary shampoos conditioners and body washes for children. I have to say my only PRO with this product is that it smelled well. All of my CONS are. It does not lather well, it takes a large amount at a time to get the soap need it to wash, the liquid is all on the center side which I do not prefer.
Aiza G.
National City, CA
Suave Apple 3-in-1 Shampoo, Conditioner, Body Wash uploaded by Aiza G.
Purchased at: Walmart
My son love the apple scent body wash! I like how this is 3 in 1 shampoo conditioner and body wash 😎 great for kids and keeps there skin smooth and hair smells good!! Overall satisfied 👌🏼👌🏼 the pump is amazing Idea 💡 & very affordable product!
Nicole C.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Been using this product for many years in my kids helps me do my daughters hair even my son
Amber K.
Clarksburg, WV
This is what I use for my kids. It gets them clean, doesn't irritate their skin and smells great all for a low price.
Tamara L.
Suave Apple 3-in-1 Shampoo, Conditioner, Body Wash uploaded by Tamara L.
Purchased at: Walmart
Love this product. For kids it’s all about simplicity so they can get back to having fun. Having one product that cleans their hair and body and conditions is a big plus in my book. I also love the smell