BY SUAVE

Description:

Suave naturals invisible solid anti-perspirant deodorant pacific breeze goes on clear, providing you with powerful odor and wetness protection you can count on with the refreshing scent of an ocean breeze.

Eden K.
It's strange... I may or may not get it again. I got it at Walmart so I don't think that effects it but... it was cheep though. Um well I used it all so now I have a different one but oh well. I might ft it again idk honestly...
Amber D.
Kannapolis, NC
Smells good. Lasts all day. Can be purchased anywhere! Fits in your purse. Perfect way to refresh after being in the sun. Feels good, and is inexpensive. Everyone needs a good deodorant!!! Purchase at cvs, Walmart, Walgreens etc
Lexy B.
I've been using this brand ever since I was 12. Great product for the price paid. Only complaint is how difficult it always is to get the seal off the top the first time.
Destiny W.
Detroit, MI
This works great! It's long lasting and I like the scent. It's not very strong and smells very breezy. It's also very affordable and does not break the bank at all.
Catherine S.
This is this is one of the only few errands I use I don't use that many because I have very sensitive skin but the smell is phenomenal and the price is affordable
Giselle A.
Concord , CA
This is the current deodorant I use and I like it , I don't love it . It's okay it has a nice smell not to harsh and it lash a fair amount of time . My only problem is it leaves behind white marks that end up all over my clothes .
Dava B.
Nashville, TN
Always buy suave deodorant products. They smell great and work great. They go on smooth without the white residue and they last all through my work day.
Naomi V.
Lawrence, MA
Love how it glides on and is perfect for my sensitive armpits smells good and last all day Suave® Antiperspirant Deodorant, Ocean Breeze
Dulce S.
Simi Valley, CA
I love the smell of this deodorant but i dont like the feeling of it on my armpits & it doesnt really stop you from sweating down there
Tonya A.
Piketon, OH
I have switched to others and I keep coming back to shave. Fresh powder scent or tropical paradise is my two favorite.

Amazon