BY SUAVE

Description:

Suave® 24-Hour Protection Coconut Kiss Antiperspirant/Deodorant provides extra effective odor and wetness protection with a delightful sweet scent of fresh coconut.Help Get Long-Lasting, 24-Hour Odor Wetness Protection with Suave Invisible Solid Deodorant Suave Invisible Solid Antiperspirant Deodorant Helps Stayon Skin, Not on Clothes, so You Get Effective Underarm Protection with No Messy Residue Suave Deodorant for Women is Recommended for Everyday Use Suave Coconut Kiss Invisible Solid Antiperspirant Deodorant for women helps offerall-day protection. This long-lasting deodorant goes on clear and helps providepowerful odor and wetness protection you can count on with the scent of fresh and sweet exotic coconuts.

• Smell like heaven? I think so hahaha1 Answers
  • How is this deodorant? Does it really protect against odo...1 Answers
Madison M.
I don't usually use suave for anything when it comes to hair products but if I'm on a budget and I haven't gotten paid yet from work and unfortunately run out of my favorite brand I use this as my second back up deodorant. It works good for what you pay for. It gets the job done. It doesn't last all day like I would like for it too. It does streak. But that's why I gave it 4 stars. Other than that it does smell good.
Barbara H.
The reasonable price to the way it lasts throughout the day without reapplying is awesome I usually gym on my lunch so I can get through a workout and the day and smell great and bonus leaves your underarm skin soft
Dana K.
I absolutely love this deodorant. The smell is clean and not too strong. I’m a sweaty Betty so I appreciate that it also works well all day long. I haven’t had issues with it staining clothes, either.
Wendy P.
Polk City, FL
I've been using the baby powder scent of this product for years and I just recently tried the coconut kiss brand and it smells amazing and works great it has a coconut smell that smells wonderful and lasts all day without leaving marks on your shirts
Natalie L.
S Milwaukee, WI
I was pleasantly surprised by this deodorant! I didn’t think it was going to keep me from sweating throughout the day, but it did. I was fresh and dry all day and the scent is awesome!
Rockea J.
Bridgeport , CT
This and dove is 2 of my favorite deodorants to use and the sauve coconut kiss is one of my favorite scents it’s long lasting and actually smells like coconut. U purchased from Walmart for about 2.49 I believe it was anyways good price for twin pack
Alejandra B.
Laredo
I personally us this and it smells so good I've used this sins I started to use deodorant for me this works perfectly and I wouldn't change it for another woman deodorant 😍
Emma H.
Saint Louis, MO
I’ve found this to be one of the only deodorants I don’t sweat through! My underarms sweat a lot, especially when it’s hot outside or I’m just stressed out or nervous. This deodorant provides constant comfort that I know I won’t sweat it off. The smell is AMAZING, I wouldn’t recommend using anything but this!
Katie M.
Chattanooga, TN
I picked this up at Walgreens thinking it would be good, especially since I love coconut. Man I was wrong. The only pros to this is that it smells good and was cheap. After 2 hours I might as well have not put anything on. Very ineffective product, I would not recommend.
Heather M.
Apopka, FL
This has simply been the best deodorant I've ever used! I love the nice smell, its never too greasy, and I never feel like my deoderant wears down during the day, even on the hot Florida summer days like we have right now! So nice and fresh, and one of my favorite smells!
LEAR26451 | EULOGIA B.
How is this deodorant? Does it really protect against odors? Is it invisible, does not it show? How is the smell?
MeChe P.
Smell like heaven? I think so hahaha