Suave® Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant, Invisible Solid, Silk Blossom uploaded by Ashley L.

BY SUAVE

Jennifer M.
Odessa, FL
1,319 reviews
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
no just no! this product is messy, it gets all over and it is just a messy mess. i do not like it. it does not work and it smells meh to me. it does not last all day like it should and how they claims that it will but it does not work for me. i want something better
Liyuani D.
Altamonte Springs, FL
Even thought Suave is the most affordable/non-expensive deodorant brand out there, it works really well. It meets my expectations and does its job. Of course there are better brands, with no-residues and whitening technology, better scent, etc. Anyways, I have used Suave many times and it is fine.
Holly H.
Prairieville, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I generally use secret deodarant but picked this one up by mistake? I found the smell to be fine, and it worked like my normal deodarant, but I wouldn't say its 24 hour. It's just an everyday deodarant. The price was right, it was cheaper than my regular brand, but I will go back to my normal brand.
Ashley L.
Seffner, FL
Love this. I wear a lot of tank tops in dark colors. Having said that, I never have to worry about white streaks under my arms from my deodorant. This is great!! Even after running four miles in the Florida sun. Still good to go!
kuku k.
This is such a great value deodorant. It keeps me dry and smelling fresh. It goes on smoothly and easily. I think the stick is a bit softer than some other solid deodorants. There's no drag when putting it on.
Brittini R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is my MVP, "go to" product, especially now that it's summer and is really hot and humid here in Texas. This stuff goes on and leaves no marks on my black clothes plus it lasts all day long and smells great!
Martikkia L.
Moundsville, WV
Great product. My "old faithful." I have one in my car, and one in my bag. The scent is always fresh and clean. I love the price, and the convenience of being able to find the product in almost any store.
Shanta K.
Washington, PA
This does not do a good job against sweat. The smell is nice and it does keep the fresh smell throughout the day. Maybe for a teenage girl this would work but I wouldn't purchase again.
Elizabeth M.
Nowata, OK
With other deodorants, I feel the need to reapply through out the day. I like that I can apply Suave in the morning and not feel like I need more half way through the day.
Teresa B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
24 hour protection my foot. It's better than not wearing any at all, but it does not do enough for me. If you are going to be active at all, don't use this.
Jennifer R.
Houston, Tx
Does it actually last 24 hrs?