BY SUAVE

Uses: Reduces underarm wetness.

Letessha W.
My skin is so sensitive so I tried this a few years ago. I have no more arm pit issues thanks to this deodorant. It is always out of stock and hard to find these days. I would buy again and again. i love how it works for me. I will definitely recommend this product.
This Works well, but didn't like the scent. Was hoping to smell like almonds, given the comments here about smelling like a bakery make some fresh cake, but instead I found this to be a chemically sweetish scent with little in the way of almond notes. It's going in the medicine cabinet for a day when I have run out of more pleasant scents. so I really did like the scent of it but works. Probably the depend who use and skin tips I'm not sure.
Karina R.
Edinburg, TX
I really like Suave 24-hour protection almond just because it keeps everything scented literally the whole day it doesn't let you down I totally recommend it you can get and in your local drugstore ect.
Autumn S.
Morgantown
It does why it says it will do. It is a good quality for the price. I bought it at Walmart. It is ease to use and it's is a good travel size. It works like a Reese and smells like a dream. This has became my everyday deodorant.
Ashley G.
Frackville, PA
This deodorant doesn't leave a residue while it keeps me smelling fresh. The price is good for this product. I don't have to reapply, but I have used deodorant that is better than suave before.
Kara A.
THE BEST DEODORANT EVER. I bought it thinking it would be okay/passable, and I ended up buying it every other month. It smells amazing, and it gives you full coverage. There's no weird smell when it mixes with sweat and it doesn't stain your clothes. It's very inexpensive for those who are on a budget and is looking for a quality $1 deodorant. It's a bummer its out of stock right now. I was going to stock up.
Megan M.
Resaca, GA
Soo, fell in love with this by complete accident. Forgot mine (suave tropical paradise) and bought the almond verbena on sale for $0.50! It smells amazing and wasn't what I was expecting at all. You can't beat this company's deodorant for its cheap price. Want something reliable, smells good, and don't have to reapply constantly?? This is for you!!
Shay W.
Sterling Hts, MI
I actually first tried this product when I couldn't find my usual scent on short notice, but I prefer this now. The scent is light enough to notice the almond, but not overpowering. I have sensitive skin and this has never irritated it. It does it's job as far as the deodorant aspect, but I'm occasionally left not feeling as dry as I'd like.
Gabriela R.
San antonio, TX
I love almonds, and when I forgot to take my usual deodorant to the beach I stopped by and bought this one. It was cheaper than my usual and it's ss effective. I love the scent it's not too strong just strong enough
alejandra n.
I personally can't wear a lot of female deodorant because of how powdery it is, this one tends to be the worst i've ever used! It smells absolutely amazing but it's so powdery that i'm allergic

back