BY SUAVE

Clean and condition your hair with this 2-pc. Combination pack from suave professionals. With almond and shea butter scents, these hair products will moisturize and provide salon-quality results. Both products can be used on all types of hair. see more...

Buy on Target
Jessica T.
Westland
I use this often when my mom buys it. It is very affordable. I noticed after using 3-4 times my hair looked so shiny! The scent of the conditioner and shampoo is amazing. My hair smells fresh and clean for more than three days. Which is amazing for me.

Also you don't need to add a lot especially if you have shoulder length hair. After using this product I expected it to be expensive but it wasn't! The only reason I didn't know is because my mom bought it. We have four females in the house and a lot of hair. This is very helpful because the amount of product in the bottle goes a long way. Also I have to mention that our hair is two to three times the length of shoulder length hair. And hair products can go fast in our house.

This product is a life saver and leaves my hair shiny and healthy. The fresh scent of the shampoo and conditioner last and smells AMAZING.
Brook H.
Carthage , MS
This Suave product, like the rest of them, is amazing! I love using it during the winter months when my hair needs some deep moisture. Suave managed to incorporate nourishing Shea and almond butter into a shampoo and conditioner, without it weighing down my hair or leaving it oily. The shampoo is ultra creamy and it lathers really well. I can feel the hydration immediately and my hair is left soft, even before conditioning. The conditioner is where most of the magic happens though. The product is thick & creamy, grasping onto my hair, allowing the natural butters and other hair goodies it contains, to allow for maximum penetration. The result is hair that is silky, healthier looking & feeling, and shiny. The scent isn’t a typical perfume smell...it has deeper undertones from the Shea butter making it smell dreamy for days! I’m able to purchase this for $5 at Dollar General and these are huge bottles, so it’s a steal! I’m totally satisfied with this shampoo & conditioner set and will definitely buy it again. Highly recommended!
Katie I.
Ponca City, OK
Anytime I’m in need of shampoo and/or conditioner, I always turn to Suave! Last month I decided to try a new shampoo just to see if there was a difference, and there sure was! The other shampoo left my hair dry and rough looking! Suave always manages to keep my hair silky soft and shiny, while also hydrating it. I will def always turn to Suave to save my hair!
Alix ♏.
Homosassa, FL
Okay, so I like to try new shampoo and conditoners every once and while, and this was recommened to me by a friend. It lathers very nicely, but the scent does not last very long. I have never really been a fan on suave though. Its cheap, and your basically get what your paying for. It leaves my hair dry, and frizzy all day long. So meanless to say its added to the collection of shampoos that I will never use again.
Stefanie H.
Favorite shampoo and conditioner! I have been using this line since 2012! I love the scent and also enjoy the rosemary version, too. The only shampoo and conditioner I have found that I can use repeatedly without needing to switch out my products. My hair doesn't get "used to it" or need a change; and my hair loves it all year round. The shampoo cleans my hair and throughly and has a really great lather, while the conditioner gets out even my most difficult tangles, leaves my hair super soft and moisturized, and doesn't leave my hair greasy! I love getting the two pack because they are a great deal, and the new packaging comes with a pump on both bottles!
Katherine R.
Cliffside Pk, NJ
This shampoo is really good. I usually use shampoos that do not contain sulfates but when I have a lot of build up and my scalp feels dirty I will use this one. It dries out my hair roots a bit, that’s why I don’t recommend it for everyday use. I personally use it once a month
Jordan B.
Lakeland, FL
This is what I have been currently using. It’s very good with my hair. Although my hair is weird and I can’t use the same shampoo and conditioner forever because it starts to not work. I also have to switch after so long of using any product. I would definitely buy again.
Michaela H.
Douglas, WY
I do really like this product. While it is not one that I use regularly it does nice things for my hair. I mainly use this when Im back home, it may not be my go to for shampoo and conditioner but it is really nice for the price that it is and for a cheaper shampoo
Ariana V.
Baton Rouge, LA
This shampoo and conditioner work very well, and the bonus is that it is very inexpensive. I wash my hair about once a week, and after 3 washes and rinses, my hair feels as good as new. My hair feels cleaned and less itchy after using it. The conditioner makes my hair feel silky smooth and smells amazing. If I leave my hair curly after the wash, I add a little conditioner when I style to keep my hair moisturized. I will continue buying this product! To improve this product, I would recommend adding a sulfate-free line.
Tina S.
Richmond
Not my favorite shampoo and conditioner, It seems to dry my hair out more than any of the other money saving products. This is a product ill buy if im strapped for cash and need something. But it does make my hair feel soft right after i wash it out.
Carmen V.
Minneola, FL
Alguien a tratado este producto? Deja buen aroma enel pelo?
Katey W.
Does this product leave a residue? I have fine, thin hair and don't want a residue.
Rose B.
Nashville
How did this make your hair feel? Definitely want to try it!
Paola C.
Laval , QC
Where I can buy this in Montreal?