BY SUAVE #69 in Shampoo

Clean and condition your hair with this 2-pc. Combination pack from suave professionals. With almond and shea butter scents, these hair products will moisturize and provide salon-quality results. Both products can be used on all types of hair. see more...

Buy on Target
Morgan M.
Morgan M.
My boyfriend and I decided to try this out as my hair was getting dry and falling out and his shampoo seemed to be making his hair a weird texture. It has worked wonders!

Not only is it cheap, even not combined in the two pack, but it has repaired my dry, broken hair, his greasy dried hair, and smells amazing!

I'm going to continue buying this shampoo and conditioner combo until it is time to switch shampoos (as you are supposed to do, evidently) again.. and I'll stick to Sauve. All of their shampoos are wondering.
Yesenia H.
Yesenia H.
Fontana, CA
I used to be super picky with my hair product and thought the more you spned on the shampoo the better the product you will get and the better results. Well that is not necessarily the case, I began using this shampoo and conditioner not to long ago and I absolutely love the results it works just as great as any high end shampoo brand without wasting all the money on any high end products. I highly recommend everyone tries this!!
ronessha b.
ronessha b.
valdosta, GA

I have natural hair, and this conditioner and shampoo works wonders for my hair!! after i wash it out, my hair is still super soft and moisturized!! Plus it smells heavenly!!Even when my hair is dry, i can still comb right through it!My hair has been great. It's soft and feels clean after each washing. I enjoy the scent and the price is crazy low! Overall I'm very happy I went out of my comfort zone and tried this shampoo.
Asha G.
Asha G.
Downers Grove, IL
I love this line from suave! I swear by almond oil and use it religiously at night on my ends in conjunction with this shampoo and conditioner. It's a great every day combo that doesn't weigh down my hair and the conditioner provides every day moisture to keep my hair shiny and manageable. I've repurchased it in the past and will continue to do so.
Chrissy P.
Chrissy P.
Indiana, PA
I like this combination shampoo/conditioner. It has a nice/soft smell and it doesn't weigh my hair down. I generally only use the conditioner on the ends though. It is nice to be able to get this packaged like this together and saves money that way too. Generally available at most retailers too.
Kimberly H.
Kimberly H.
Love this shampoo and conditioner. Makes my hair feel super clean and the conditioner is amazing. My hair is smooth and shiny all day long and doesn't get oily until the next day which is great. I've been using these for about a year and they are very affordable. Will definitely be repurchasing.
Zoe H.
Zoe H.
Windsor Locks, CT
I love this product. I have a well and this helps my hair stay nice and soft also silky smooth. It also smells amazing and you can get it for such a cheap price. You can get a pack of shampoo and conditioner for the same price as just one of the other brands. I definitely recommend.
Nikki J.
Nikki J.
Tampa, FL
I was surprised when I used this product. I usually use products designed more for African American hair but this was a good back up when I ran out of my usual products. My hair didn't feel overly dry when I washed it and the conditioner was a nice consistency. It smelled good to.
Claire W.
Claire W.
Bloomington, IL
The scent of this shampoo and conditioner is really nice. They are both really moisturizing. Sometimes they can cause a bit of excess oil so just be careful with the amount that is used. I use these every day and have found that they have kept my hair feeling soft and healthy.
Alana L.
Alana L.
Huntsville, AL
My mom bought this because it says it's supposed to give moisture to your hair and it did just that . Perfect price range and I bought it from Walmart . It's nice and ive repurchased it before but it's not to special . I've also recommended it to my aunt and she loved it .
Katey W.
Katey W.
Does this product leave a residue? I have fine, thin hair and don't want a residue.
Carmen V.
Carmen V.
Minneola, FL
Alguien a tratado este producto? Deja buen aroma enel pelo?
Paola C.
Paola C.
Laval
Where I can buy this in Montreal?