BY SUAVE #8 in Shampoo

Clean and condition your hair with this 2-pc. Combination pack from suave professionals. With almond and shea butter scents, these hair products will moisturize and provide salon-quality results. Both products can be used on all types of hair. see more...

Buy on Target
Brook H.
Carthage, MS
This Suave product, like the rest of them, is amazing! I love using it during the winter months when my hair needs some deep moisture. Suave managed to incorporate nourishing Shea and almond butter into a shampoo and conditioner, without it weighing down my hair or leaving it oily. The shampoo is ultra creamy and it lathers really well. I can feel the hydration immediately and my hair is left soft, even before conditioning. The conditioner is where most of the magic happens though. The product is thick & creamy, grasping onto my hair, allowing the natural butters and other hair goodies it contains, to allow for maximum penetration. The result is hair that is silky, healthier looking & feeling, and shiny. The scent isn’t a typical perfume smell...it has deeper undertones from the Shea butter making it smell dreamy for days! I’m able to purchase this for $5 at Dollar General and these are huge bottles, so it’s a steal! I’m totally satisfied with this shampoo & conditioner set and will definitely buy it again. Highly recommended!
Ariana V.
Baton Rouge, LA
This shampoo and conditioner work very well, and the bonus is that it is very inexpensive. I wash my hair about once a week, and after 3 washes and rinses, my hair feels as good as new. My hair feels cleaned and less itchy after using it. The conditioner makes my hair feel silky smooth and smells amazing. If I leave my hair curly after the wash, I add a little conditioner when I style to keep my hair moisturized. I will continue buying this product! To improve this product, I would recommend adding a sulfate-free line.
Stephanie Q.
Westminster, CO
Out of the Suave line. this is one of the best. It is a perfect duo for someone on a tight budget looking for something to help with hydration. I would suggest for thicker hair, to use slightly more conditioner than usual, however the shampoo lathers well and a little goes a long way. For curlier hair, you would need a leave in cream. Ideal for Fine to normal straight to wavy hair.
Katie I.
Ponca City, OK
Anytime I’m in need of shampoo and/or conditioner, I always turn to Suave! Last month I decided to try a new shampoo just to see if there was a difference, and there sure was! The other shampoo left my hair dry and rough looking! Suave always manages to keep my hair silky soft and shiny, while also hydrating it. I will def always turn to Suave to save my hair!
Katherine R.
Cliffside Pk, NJ
This shampoo is really good. I usually use shampoos that do not contain sulfates but when I have a lot of build up and my scalp feels dirty I will use this one. It dries out my hair roots a bit, that’s why I don’t recommend it for everyday use. I personally use it once a month
Dayana A.
Used to dislike suave and recently decided to try out this new type of shea butter. I was surprised by how good it leaves my hair smelling and has reduced a bit of my dry scalp problem. So affordable and long lasting which is perfect given my hair is long. Will purchase again.
Susan D.
Bear, DE
It’s okay. I mean when I personally think of Suave I think of a cheap so I wasn’t surprised when it stripped color out of my hair. At the same time, it does smell nice and is a price you can’t beat. I’d recommend for children and people who don’t require a lot for their hair.
Jo P.
Boonville
My all time favorite shampoo and condition, suave almond and cocoa nut leaves you feeling fresher than ever with the natural and beautiful smells of cocoanut and almost extracts. This smell leaves you feeling renews and young, a great but that I will continue to make.
Kayla E.
Broadalbin
I decided to try this product because i needed sonething new for my hair and I love shea butter/ coco butter products. I love it and will continue to purchase as long as it works for my hair. Works well for me because my scalp gets dry. And i am satisfied will it.
Zeenat M.
Knoxville, TN
Love this product!! Tried it at my parents house and I wanted to take it back to college with me. It smells amazing, is super affordable and left my hair soft and mostly tangle-free. I would buy again! It's also available literally everywhere and from a trusted company!
Carmen V.
Minneola, FL
Alguien a tratado este producto? Deja buen aroma enel pelo?
Katey W.
Does this product leave a residue? I have fine, thin hair and don't want a residue.
Paola C.
Laval , QC
Where I can buy this in Montreal?