Suave®  Almond Shea Butter uploaded by Brooke H.Suave®  Almond Shea Butter uploaded by Allison L.Suave®  Almond Shea Butter uploaded by Ana Carolina S.

Suave® Almond Shea Butter

BY SUAVE

Suave 32oz Almond Shea Butter

Suave® Almond Shea Butter
Cécile F.
Leesburg, VA
Ugh. I haven’t hated a product in a long time: I purchase this product because it was a big bottle and great price. I figure I couldn’t go wrong with Suave.
But the product feels so cheep. The skin feels dry out (weird!) and I don’t like the finish at all. The scent is really strong and kinda chemical.
Not a big fan of the ingredient list either: parfum, alcohol....
Shilah W.
This product is 100 % paraben and dye free, also it's made with almond + Shea butter extracts. With my sensitive skin I carefully choose products that will relieve me of dry skin and this lotion definitely does the trick. It leaves my skin glowing and hydrated. Plus it works great with my hair! I also use it to keep my hair less frizzy.
Brooke H.
I️ love the smell of the lotion. I️ usually put it on before I️ go to sleep and it works very well with my eczema. I️ received this complementary from Influenster, but I️ believe you can purchase this as Walmart it a drug store. It is lightweight and non-greasy! I️ love it!
Jéssica B.
Wood dale, IL
I use the body lotion after shower (with the body washer also from Suave almond and shea butter), it’s the perfect combination. I REALLY love the smell and it works good on my skin, about the texture, I think it could be a little bit more thicker, but besides that the product is very good.
**I received this product complimentary for testing purpose
Allison L.
Columbus, OH
This product is a must have. Not only did it leave my skin soft and smooth but it smells AMAZING! I would highly recommend the suave new product line!
Alyssa D.
Savannah, GA
Crushing on my new lotion. This is the smoothest I’ve ever tried and the smell is incredible. It isn’t oily, and doesn’t leave me feeling sticky either
Jessica F.
Broxton, GA
I love this product! It's a must have in my household! I buy this product at my hometown Walmart. I would definitely recommend it to anyone!
Kimberly B.
Just got this from influenster gotta say i love it i put some on my legs and feet and hands it leaves your skin soft and smooth non greasy
Ana Carolina S.
Mamaroneck, NY
In love with my 100% natural products!! They smell good and let my skin way more smooth!! #SuavePartner #SuaveBeliever
Jessica S.
Prospect Park, NJ
Love love this !!! Amazing product :) Suave® Smoothing with Cocoa Butter & Shea Body Lotion