2 colors available

BY SUAVE

Suave® Fresh Aerosol Anti-Perspirant Deodorant.

24 hour protection. see more...

• Does anyone else run out of this product as fast as I do? I use it ...1 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Sara Z.
Sara Z.
Phoenix, AZ
This spray on deodorant was kind of a bummer product for me. The smell is nice and fresh and feels nice when applying it, but within an hour I can already start to smell sweat and odor. It doesn't seem to do a good job of holding through sweating or anything like that, I wouldn't suggest this if you're looking for a full day deodorant coverage. I think it might be better if I didn't live in a hot state and sweat so much, so maybe in the winter it might work better, but this product just didn't work out for me.
Andrea U.
Andrea U.
Wellness Guru Expert
It feels strange to have to review a deodorant but this needs to be said. I was using stick deodorant for as long as I can remember. Until one day some girl reviewed this and I had to try it. The fact that its a spray changed my life. I was looking for all day freshness and this spray really delivers that. Highly recommend
Sarahh A.
Sarahh A.
Detroit, MI
Smell: Great!
Lasting? Long!
White stains on my clothes? Uhh.. no thanks
This product has a long lasting fresh smell but I can't handle all the white stains left on my shirts!! Other then that it's perfect but think I'll stick to gel. Hope this was helpful!!
Caelan C.
Caelan C.
I really like this product I wish it did not leave and does get on my black shirts I would definitely keep this in mind this is something I am still in between about and you definitely will not want to buy if you do work and bath often
Kess S.
Kess S.
Davie, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
Hated this! The actual greasy protect doesn't last, it makes my skin feel rough and weird and smell and bad smell. Comes out in like three hrs amid not sweating a lot. I would not reccomended this to other.
Kimberly P.
Kimberly P.
Killeen, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
I like this product but if sprayed to closely it can leave white residue on clothing. It smells great but it doesn't protect against perspiration for very long.
Neiby R.
Neiby R.
Edinburg
This is one of my favorite deodorant is super cheap and it does its job. I live in a place where fall feels just like summer.
Amber B.
Amber B.
Sonora, KY
I don't ever have to reapply with this spray deodorant. I highly recommend.
Blanca M.
Blanca M.
This is a great product it smells fresh and nice , and you are getting a much larger amount then actual one and it is only $3 I recommend this because it also lasts all day
April V.
April V.
Edinburg
A great alternative to the old-fashion role-on deodorant. A Cleaner and simpler alternative.....the only thing I wish or change about this product is if it came in a spray-on clear. Basically to have that little black dress approval.
Devan B.
Devan B.
Douglasville, GA
Does anyone else run out of this product as fast as I do? I use it about twice a day and seems to be gone so easily.