BY SUAVE

For reliable protection in a light, refreshing, spray-on application, turn to Suave Anti-Perspirant/Deodorant Powder Aerosol. The formula provides effective 24-hour protection against wetness and odor with a soft baby powder scent.

Suave Anti-Perspirant/Deodorant Powder Aerosol, 6 Ounces
24-Hour Odor And Wetness Protection

This spray-on formula offers effective odor and wetness protection for up to 24 hours. Suave Anti-Perspirant and Deodorant Aerosol is available in Powder and Fresh Scents.

About Suave

For over 70 years, Suave has offered professional-quality products for the entire family. The Suave mission is to make high quality attainable to all, so everyone can look good, smell good, and feel good every day.

What's In The Box

• Suave Anti-Perspirant /Deodorant Powder Aerosol, 6 ounce

At A Glance:

• Reliable odor and wetness protection
  • Spray-on application
  • Light baby powder scent
  • Protects up to 24 hours

Buy on Amazon
Riley T.
Ocala, FL
I have a little problem with my tailbone that I've been dealing with since I was eighteen and have had to make sure I use body deodorant spray every single day. This was the first one I ever bought and still one of my favorites today.
Danny T.
Mission, TX
I love this product! It's just so amazing! It's definitely the best I've tired, I've used other product but this one is just great and it's definitely super easy to apply, I for this online and I also found it at Walmart!! I would definitely pay for this again!!!
emerson r.
this is a tried and true product! i have used this on and off for many years and it works very well and has a very nice fresh scent to cover the smell of underarms, would recommend it's such a good price for the amount!!
Sara J.
Round Rock, TX
Really good quality deodorant. I have used this for years and I’ve loved it I’ve recently changed to a new brand but this is a good deodorant and it last a long time.
Carolyn B.
I always have Suave Deodorant in my bathroom.  I have a lot of family and they visit quite a bit.  I always buy this brand because it is a very good price and does a really good job.  It works as well as any expensive deodorant and smells great.  I would recommend to everyone.
Bianca G.
Rosedale, NY
This is he only deodorant I will use. Keeps me smelling awesome all day. I like the stick version but the Spray is so much easier to use! Also in my opinion, it smells better as well! Sometimes they come in a two pack, which saves a little money!
Ana M.
It doesn't give me allergy! I'm skin sensitive and always scratching when I use other deodorants but this one is amazing! Not only is t long lasting but smells great!
Khoree L.
This works really well, It smells pretty good as well. It keeps you fresh all day.
Brittany  p.
Picayune, MS
This is one thing by suave that i actually really like. Their deodorants work wonders for me. I don't feel sticky or have these chunks balling up under my arms.
Alyssa S.
LINCOLN, NE
Smells good. It doesn't work all day if you are sweating. It also is so cold when you spray it on. I have used it before but I would not recommend this product.