BY SUAVE

Indulge in Suave Advanced Therapy Body Lotion with rich hydrators that moisturize the skins surface to make your skin smooth, soft and more beautiful. This Dermatologist tested formula is enhanced with essential vitamins and glycerin to heal and relieve severely dry skin even on tough areas like elbows and knees. Rich hydrating ingredients rescue skin from dryness by increasing hydration levels by 100%. Clinically Proven Moisturization. Gender: Unisex. see more...

• Does this actually work and not greasy? My hands become super dry a...6 Answers
Jocelyn N.
Jocelyn N.
Ever since the first time that i purchased this lotion i swear i haven't bought any other lotion that this one, it has an amazing smell. I use it for my ashy elbows and it works wonders. This lotion really moisturizes my skin very well in the winter i get dry a lot and this helps me relieve my cracked skin. I like using the aloe vera one in summer because when i get burned its really relieving and feels so cold on my skin that it soothes it.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Mcdonough, GA
I love this lotion! I often have dry skin, especially on my hands and feet. I just rub a decent amount on the dry area and it's gone! The only thing that I don't like is that the lotion doesn't usually last all day for me. I usually have to apply it at least 3 times but otherwise it's wonderful!
Mikaela S.
Mikaela S.
Marshfield, WI
Very moisturizing and perfect for everyday use in the winter to keep your skin soft and moisturized all day long. This product is available almost anywhere and is a great value for the price. Only thing is don't use this if you have very sensitive skin, and don't use it on your face.
Misti B.
Misti B.
Pottsville, AR
This is my go-to body lotion! I have very sensitive, dry skin! I buy this at walker most often, probably once a month or so! I cover my entire body after bath or shower! It's gentle and very conditioning! I would recommend to anyone wanting to nourish their dry skin!
Nicole U.
Nicole U.
Mt Pleasant, PA
I love this lotion. It has a great smell and keeps my skin feeling soft. I found this at Dollar General. It was a great price. The bottle was attractive. I have tried other "advanced" lotions for extreme dry skin and very few measure up to the quality of Suave.
Desiree K.
Desiree K.
Grand Ledge, MI
I really like this lotion. It has a great smell. I would recommend to use a different lotion for your face though. When this would get in my eyes it would sting. I would definitely buy it again, I'm currently using the Suave Cocoa Butter one.
Tiffany D.
Tiffany D.
This such a great moisturizer. I have even been using it in my face skin care routine daily. And I absolutely love the way it makes my face feel. It's amazing for such a cheap product. Definitely highly recommended.
Jennifer O.
Jennifer O.
Grand Rapids, MI
I have a hard time with lotion and I really like this one. Usually I find lotions overwhelming in terms of scent and this one is non-offensive, which is awesome! And the price is great for the quantity you get.
Jeannee G.
Jeannee G.
Washington, DC
My favorite go to product in the morning for that added moisture to my skin. It last most of the day making your skin very soft. It also very good during winter months by helping to relieve dry crack skin.
Lindsey D.
Lindsey D.
Slatington, PA
This is by far my favorite lotion. Smells great and doesn't leave you feeling greasy. Works like any great lotion should and I am able to use it on everyone in the family, even those with sensitive skin.
Cassie K.
Cassie K.
Does this actually work and not greasy? My hands become super dry and cracked in winter and I can't stand greasy lotion