BY SUAVE #29 in Lotion

Clinically Proven to moisturize as well as Clinique© Deep Comfort™ Body Moisture

Hydrate and Moisturize your skin with our Advanced Therapy body lotion to relieve severely dry skin even on tough areas like elbows and knees.

This Dermatologist tested formula enhanced with essential vitamins and hydrating glycerin rescues skin from dryness by increasing hydration level by 100%. So skin feels smoother and looks noticeably healthier.

Clinically Proven to deliver 24 hours of continuous moisturization.

Arlet D.
Hialeah, FL
wpoints.com
Suave Advanced Therapy Hand And Body Lotion
I received a free sample of the Suave Advanced Therapy Hand And Body Lotion. I keep it at my desk at work. I use it several times a day, especially during these dry winter months. In addition, I wash my hands frequently throughout the day due to my work in a laboratory. During my entire life, I have had problems with dry skin, so I have tried a wide variety of different lotions. The Suave Advanced Therapy Hand And Body Lotion is not the best I have ever tried, but by no means the worst either. I was expecting it to be better, though, since it says it is supposed to relieve severely dry skin. I feel like it works for a little while, but not as long lasting as I would prefer. But if you do not have crazy dry skin like I do, you will probably be very satisfied with this lotion. I am happy with how quickly it absorbs. However, I am not totally satisfied with the scent. Since the bottle has a very neutral look and mentions nothing about a scent, I was expecting the lotion to be scent-free. It is not. In my opinion, the scent it has is too strong, though not unpleasant.
Kristie A.
Review for: 10 oz
I have really rough dry hands and elbows. I have used many different products to improve them. I recently recieved a free sample of Suave® Advanced Therapy Body Lotion from crowdtap.com to test and review. I normally wouldn't use a drugstore lotion because they don't work, but this one is wonderful. It smells good. It first feels greasy and oily. My skin absorbs it almost immediately. It leaves my hands and elbows feeling silky, smooth, and hydrated. I will continue to use and purchase this product over and over again. Its cheap and works great.
Debbie H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this lotion complimentary from crowdtap. For the price I think you get what you pay for. I live a lotion that instantly moisturizes you skin by sinking into your pours. Not just sitting on your skin.. Sadly with this lotion you the best of both worlds. The texture of this lotion is somewhat gooey but definitely tacky once you apply it . I do like it when you’re on the go. But I do find myself reapply lotion through the day. Guess you can say it’s not that great of a moisturizer !
Amanda N.
Review for: 10 oz
This price was initially what caught my attention. I was on the fence about how long the moisture would be locked into my skin. I am so glad that I purchased this product! My skin remains moistured for the remainder of the day. I love using this right before bed and right after I get out of the shower! I love being able to moisturize my skin and keep it looking beautiful without having to spend an arm and a leg. I'd recommend this product to anybody.
Debbie H.
Review for: 10 oz
This is a great drug store lotion ! For the price you’re really getting what you bargain for. I like to start with the negative and what I really did not like about this lotion is the stickiness in between the drying time. It literally feels sticky . Once it dries it does feel a lot better but doesn’t moisturize as much . I do love that you can find this lotion in any drug store brand and it’s affordable !
Kristen B.
Review for: 10 oz
This is a pretty basic lotion but when I was tight on money I would buy this because if I didn't know it was suave I would have thought it was some high quality lotion. It smells really good and leaves my skin super smooth. I also like to use this during the winter because it seems to work better than some of my more expensive lotions.
Ruth But Go By (Michelle) M.
Westfield, MA
Review for: 18 oz
I always go and buy this lotion when I can't afford a more expensive one but this works just as well I use it a lot mostly during the winter season because my skin really gets very dry so I have to constantly be applying lotion but this feels very nice silky and it does keep my skin or very hydrated and moisturize so I do recommend it
Samantha L.
Warfield, VA
Review for: 10 oz
I use this daily. While it does provide moisture back into the skin, I feel it could do more. I purchased this from walmart, and for such a low price I could certainly see myself continuing to buy. It smells great, and does keep my body moisturized, I just feel for advanced therapy it could provide a longer lasting coat.
Morgan C.
Review for: 10 oz
I am giving this a 4 star because it's not the best lotion I've ever used, it doesn't have the best smell, but it does work really well on my skin. I have very dry skin and this does a great job keeping my skin mousterized throughout the day!
Ariel H.
Evansville, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this lotion! It is a great price for the amount that you get. The smell is pleasant. The texture is smooth. And it does an excellent job of moisturizig my skin!
Cassie K.
Does this actually work and not greasy? My hands become super dry and cracked in winter and I can't stand greasy lotion
Sarah T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this recommended for those with sensitive skin?
Heather W.
Hamilton, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was thinking about trying this, is there any greasy film after using?
Nicolette N.
San Jose, CA
Out of curiosity, how well does the product work compared to other suave products? Is it greasy?
Kathryn L.
Is this lotion any good? I've purchased another Suave lotion in the past, and it was really watery.