BY SUAVE

Clinically Proven to moisturize as well as Clinique© Deep Comfort™ Body Moisture

Hydrate and Moisturize your skin with our Advanced Therapy body lotion to relieve severely dry skin even on tough areas like elbows and knees.

This Dermatologist tested formula enhanced with essential vitamins and hydrating glycerin rescues skin from dryness by increasing hydration level by 100%. So skin feels smoother and looks noticeably healthier.

Clinically Proven to deliver 24 hours of continuous moisturization.

• Is this recommended for those with sensitive skin? 4 Answers
  • I've been wearing this lotion for some time now, does anyone else n...2 Answers
  • Out of curiosity, how well does the product work compared to other ...4 Answers
Joey C.
Joey C.
For a couple of years now, I've been dealing with red, dry spots on my face. Unfortunately, many of the moisturizers I'd tried burned my skin as soon as I put them on. By chance, I saw Suave made a lotion for dry skin and decided to to give it a try. Though it came in various sizes, I bough the smallest tube for under $1 just to give it a shot.

I'm incredibly satisfied with the product. It didn't burn my skin, which was already a huge plus. The lotion was not thick at all and had a consistency of slightly thick milk, though it's not runny. It goes on very smooth and dries quickly. There's only a very slight perfume smell, which you can't smell after a few minutes.

After about a week of using it, the redness on my face is gone. I've definitely found a product I'll be sticking with for a long time.
Christine B.
Christine B.
Scottsdale, AZ
This is a great product for the price. I'm very old (52) and my skin has gotten pretty dry. I add baby oil to this and it's alright again for the price. My mom and sister have been using the powder fresh suave lotion forever as did I but my skin is much drier than theirs I guess. They have had great results and love the powder scent as did I. But this is a fairly good product. I switched from dial lotion which I absolutely loved the hydrating performance of but Walmart and possibly dial upped the price as with all good things. I had to find an alternative. I do miss my dial lotion though.
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
I I have been using this lotion for some time because my skin can get very dehydrated and looking dry. I enjoy using this lotion because it also has no scent which is great for my fiance since he does not like lotions with odors on them. My mom also likes this lotion for the same reason and she's been using it for over 3 years now and she has not bought another different type of lotion ever since. It really leaves your skin re hydrated and looking new and soft. Do I thing you should buy it ? I say Most Definitely you should !
Mikayla B.
Mikayla B.
Beech Island, SC
I had to buy a big 32 FL Oz bottle of this body lotion because I use it so much. Some lotions tend to make my skin feel oily or itchy, but the Suave Skin Solutions Advanced Therapy lotion does quite the opposite. It moisturizes your skin without leaving an oily residue, and it is wonderful for skin that may be sensitive to certain chemicals. After having used this lotion multiple times a day for years, my skin is so smooth and soft to the touch...I haven't had dry skin in a long time, thanks to it!
Avery M.
Avery M.
This product Really feels soothing and helps flakey dry skin. It does feel moisturizing and oily when you first squeeze the cream out. It Contains lots of product inside. Comes out like a white base creamy thick texture. Has A Very floral scent once you open up the cap. The Cap to this product is very fragile as mine had broke when I tried opening it up it snapped off. Suave lotion might need to dry for a few minutes before it completely dries onto skin. Very refreshing & Moisturizing Lotion.💖💖
Abby S.
Abby S.
Louisville, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I adore this stuff! It is very moisturizing with a pleasant but not overwhelming scent. It absorbs quickly and feels lightweight and not greasy at all. It is more moisturizing and slightly thicker than their other body lotion with aloe advertised on the front but spreads easily and evenly unlike some other lotions I have tried. The consistency is smooth and not wet. My family has repurchased several times and it is a good reliable moisturizer to keep in your purse in small bottles.
Eileen C.
Eileen C.
Austin, TX
This lotion is a good quick fix. It is priced really well. The scent is pleasant and fresh so men and women could both use it. I always keep a small bottle in my purse during the winter when the elements tend to dry out my skin more. It instantly relieves the itchy tight feeling of dry skin. I have found, at least in my case, that it gets absorbed quickly in the skin which is good if I'm out and about but it lacks the protective layer feeling that I get from other lotions.
Arlene L.
Arlene L.
Nanticoke , PA
Love this product! I use it every day after my shower! It absorbs quickly and there's no residue left behind! My skin stays moisturized all day, and looks glowing! It also smells nice! Its not an over the top, obvious smell, its very subtle, which is good if you're a perfume wearer like me! I also use this to substitute as a primer when I run out! I've added this to my list of primers!
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
Oviedo, FL
I love using Suave Skin Solutions Advanced Therapy Body Lotion! I carry a travel size in my bag. This lotion quickly relieves my dry, aching, and cracked hands. Within seconds my skin absorbs the light scented lotion. There is no greasy residue. I would highly recommend this product to anyone looking for a fast acting lotion to soothe dry hands without the smell or greasy aftermath.
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Greenville, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This lotion is great for any time use! When you've just taken a shower, when you feel a little dry skin patch coming on, if you have a a little wind burn, or maybe just right before bed. It is not to thick that you feel your rubbing the lotion in forever and on the contrary, it's not too thin that you feel greasy after having used it. It has a light, enjoyable scent. Thanks Suave!
Sarah T.
Sarah T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this recommended for those with sensitive skin?
Nicolette N.
Nicolette N.
San jose, CA
Out of curiosity, how well does the product work compared to other suave products? Is it greasy?
Diana C.
Diana C.
Rocky Face, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been wearing this lotion for some time now, does anyone else notice having to apply it more often? I don't know if maybe I'm dehydrated and that's the reason or they have changed their formula.
Eddie A.
Eddie A.
San Diego, CA
This is lotion really work?
Taniyra R.
Taniyra R.
Charlotte , NC
How do you get a voxbox just started