No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Suave 2730 Dual Card Quad Band TV Function Cell Phone Black and Silver (2GB TF Card)!
How would you rate this product?
Kent, WA
Great product would love it more it was leaves my hair hair shinny, it does tame all frizzy, but doesn't shine
Suave works great on my hair.I woud recommend on your hair its amazing does a really great job with your hair.
I hate suave. Its horrible and leaves a coat of plastic on in our hair. U would be better off with hand soap
Hesperia, CA
This conditioner is easy on your hair. It's easy to remove tangles, and there is little if any hair pulling.
7701nw, 46th St. UNIT 1-A miami/florida
I have used couple of times I feel I should try a little more nates to execute judgment now I have not seen
Eldora, IA
Have not used any of the items listed. I use Suave with Keratin. Makes my hair so soft and easy to manage!
This is a cell phone not a hair product and this cell phone is awful. Cheaply made and very bad in general.
Even though it's suave it does leave your hair feeling and smelling amazing don't let the name fool you!
Merced, CA
My little sister likes it because she can text and watch TV any where. much cheaper than an actual phone.
Jena, LA
Hair color is between medium to darker brown, shoulder length at the moment and thick straight texture.

Looking for your answer?