No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Suave 2730 Dual Card Quad Band TV Function Cell Phone Black and Silver (2GB TF Card)!
How would you rate this product?
Gardner
I tried the suave sleek for dry or frizzy hair and really liked it. It left my hair very soft. It did cut down on some of the frizz I normally get on a humid day.
Saltillo, MS
This conditioner smells good but does not get tangles out of my hair and leaves my hair feeling weird. Would recommend spending a couple more dollars to get something that actually conditions your hair.
Columbia, SC
This shampoo saves my lie from the frizz monster I have. It last long and is very promising. I love the smell and love the way is suds up. The packaging is also very nice and tight.
Ogden, UT
You get what you pay for! Suave products, like this one, tend to be very inexpensive and smell great. The only issue is that they don't condition very well.
Spring, TX
I love it!!!but I want something new😉. It can. Be in between affordable n pricey . . . ................my clothes hair is brown withe blond at the end
Hutchinson, KS
This is the conditioner I use. every time I see a hair stylist the rave about how healthy my hair is and are always shocked to find out I use suave!
Mecca, CA
Really good hair and body products I can't complain About there products the always follow through so that why I'm giving it a good amount of 5 stars
Pittsburgh, PA
The smell is nice, however, the conditioner isn't as thick as I would like. It's kind of runny. I'd rather use this as a shaving lotion for my legs.
Alapaha, GA
Conditioner doesn't dry out my daughters scalp and it doesn't make her hair oily, which is awesome. It has a great smell and leaves her hair soft.
Waynesville, OH
I love this product because it cleans very well ad they are nice and cheap. They also come in very nice smelling shampoos and conditioners.

Looking for your answer?