BY SUAVE

Description:

Our 24-Hour Protection Wild Cherry Blossom Invisible Solid Antiperspirant/ Deodorant provides you with effective odor and wetness protection without a messy residue.

Active: Aluminum Chlorohydrate (20%) - Anti-Perspirant. Inactive: Cyclopentasiloxane, Isopropyl Palmitate, Stearyl Alcohol, Mineral Oil, Talc, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Fragrance (Parfum), Steareth-100, BHT.

Buy on Amazon*
Katijo Z.
Charleston, WV
I buy this brand most frequently but I find myself reapplying it 3-5 times a day depending on what my activities are. I use it daily, multiple times. I usually buy in packs of two or three from dollar general or walmart for the sake of buying a bar every day from reapplying. The smell of fantastic, as is the tropical island one, but it just doesn’t last long and I’m always afraid I smell bad
Madison M.
I don't usually use suave for anything when it comes to hair products but if I'm on a budget and I haven't gotten paid yet from work and unfortunately run out of my favorite brand I use this as my second back up deodorant. It works good for what you pay for. It gets the job done. It doesn't last all day like I would like for it too. It does streak. But that's why I gave it 4 stars. Other than that it does smell good.
Tabitha R.
Wild cherry blossom is one of my favorite scent in the whole invisible solid line. It smells wonderful and I never have to worry about it wearing off during the day. I love that I can find it in any of my local stores to purchase. The low price point is amazing as well.
Rebekah H.
Franklin, ID
Great deodorant! If you are not careful you will get white marks on your clothes if you put your clothes on after your deodorant. I use this every day and buy it from Walmart. I am satisfied with this product and it is the best bang for your buck for sure! Suave® 24 Hour Protection Wild Cherry Blossom Invisible Solid Anti-Perspirant Deodorant
Paula R.
This is the only anti-perspirant I ever buy. 24 hours of great protection that works even when I am cleaning or outside gardening. An amazing smell and the price is perfect.I think this is a much better product than comparable brands.  I am completely satisfied and could not count the number of times I have purchased this.
Shannon S.
Youngstown, FL
I really love the smell of this first off, and second this cheap deodorant actually works better than the expensive Brands! I have been using suave deodorants for about 5 years now. I didn't give a 5 star rating because it doesn't last me 24 hours, but I sweat alot, I live in Florida! It does however last a while, 12 hours.
Lauren E.
Evansville, IN
I love this deodorant because it’s the only one I’ve found that not only prevents me from sweating, but doesn’t show up on my clothes — it’s completely invisible. This scent is my favorite of all of them, but the others aren’t bad either! I would most definitely recommend this to anyone and everyone.
Liza E.
Gilbert, AZ
I purchased this at Walgreen during a sale.  I will say I was very disappointed as this didn't last I would have to keep applying it through out the day.  I live in AZ so it is must that my deodorant can keep up with me all day without me worry if it still doing it's job.
Nancy A.
Suave 24 Hour Protection Wild Cherry Blossom Invisible Solid Anti-Perspirant Deodorant by for Unisex - 2. 6 oz Deodorant I give it 5 stars because it is really good product very accessible, economical and its aroma is delicious and economic price and long lasting moisturizer
April L.
Lowell , MA
I have bought this a few times and I'm not sure it's the deodorant for me. Although it smells super good it didn't really keep me from having stinky armpits. I would say it's just as good as any regular deodorant, as long as you don't need to cover those stinky pits.
Breanna N.
Does anyone get sweaty armpits fast from this??
Angela N.
Manhattan , KS
Does this smell good? Or is it too strong?
Autumn B.
Candler, NC
This deodorant claims to be Unisex. I'm curious on how many men actually use a Wild Cherry Blossom deodorant?
J B.
Riverside, RI
I'm usually a fan of these deodorants, but I'm curious to know how does the wild cherry blossom smell? I don't like a very strong scent and I know cherry blossoms can be just that sometimes. Thank you in advance guys!
Ashley W.
Do this deodorant really last and have good range of scents???