Suave® 24 Hour Protection Deodorant

Description:

Deodorant, Solid, Powder, Container Size 1.4 oz., Package Quantity 12 Features Item: Deodorant Container Size: 1.4 oz. Fragrance: Powder Form: Solid

Does this work well throughout the day?
Has anyone used this product? I’m looking for something that actually gives the 24 hour protection.
I am looking for a deodorant fresh, of long duration, that has a pleasant smell or no smell but that protects me. Would this work for me?
Start your review of Suave® 24 Hour Protection Deodorant!
How would you rate this product?
Dianne P.
Calhoun City
Purchased at: Walmart
This is what I use daliy for my under arm area!! My husband and grandkids use thus also it's effective and leaves your armpits feeling soft and supple
Kirsten B.
Hermitage, TN
Suave®  24 Hour Protection Deodorant uploaded by Kirsten B.
Suave 24 Hour protection is my cold weather deodorant. It’s effective and cheaper than most other brands. I don’t think it’s strong enough for sweltering summer use, but I can recommend it for those days when you don’t need as much protection.
Sandra S.
Raleigh
Suave®  24 Hour Protection Deodorant uploaded by Sandra S.
My job is very busy, like go out lot of times, or just working out and this makes my morning routines.
Brittany G.
Prattville, AL
This is the only deodorant that I use. Great results at a great price! This is the only deodorant that I’ve ever needed to use unless the store was sold out!
Kellie W.
Rome, GA
This deodorant is really good for a long day I have some of this now it doesn’t break out my armpits it smells good it doesn’t leave white streaks everywhere and I met my expectations I am very satisfied in bed by this again
Giomat A.
West Columbia, SC
Suave®  24 Hour Protection Deodorant uploaded by Giomat A.
Es bello solo que me enviaron el de girasoles pero huele divino me guardo y si protege bastante dura sus 24 horas como dice es cierto me gusta gracias Influenster
Susan  D.
Dodson, LA
Purchased at: Walmart
I love Suave it doesn’t leave me sticky and love the scent and yes it stays with you throughout the day. Highly recommend these deodorants..
Ashley H.
Hunker, PA
I am a heavy sweater. And when I say heavy, I mean buy men's deodorant, change my clothes 3 times a day heavy. But this deodorant actually does a good job of keeping me dry and odor free! I was very impressed because I have such a hard time. This product also comes in a few scents that all smell good.
Jennie P.
Naples, FL
No sweat. Suave has you covered. A long day in the barn mucking stalls? No problem. This deodorant helps prevent unsightly wetness and provide an odorless day.
Hayley C.
Rncho Cordova, CA
I would say that this deodorant is a really decent price from most retailers. And it has always worked really well for me. I have never really needed to reapply it during the day. I use it once in the morning and that's it. I would definitely recommend it to others.