BY SUAVE

Description:

For reliable protection in a light, refreshing, spray-on application, turn to Suave Anti-Perspirant/Deodorant Powder Aerosol. The formula provides effective 24-hour protection against wetness and odor with a soft baby powder scent. 24-Hour Odor And. Suave Aerosol Powder Antiperspirant Deodorant offers 24-hour protection with a fresh scent that’s perfect for everyday use. Suave spray on deodorant for women provides effective underarm odor and wetness protection so you can feel fresh, beautiful and confident all day long.

Buy on Amazon*
Ashton P.
Smithland
My favorite deodorant brand to use has always been suave. Not necessarily the powder scent but in other scents. I seen a friend has used spray deodorant for a while now and I decided I would try it out. I was disappointed that the only scent my store had was the powder scent. I don’t hate it, it’s just not my favorite. But anyways, I ended up just deciding to try the spray. It smelled really good at first and it dried almost instantly. But I didn’t feel very comfortable with it. I felt like my armpits were sticky and it felt like I had perfume on them, which did not make me feel protected. After a couple of hours, I felt like I needed to apply more. I don’t think i needed more I just felt like I did because I did not feel like the spray worked for me. I probably won’t be buying it for me again.
Shelby -.
Winchester, VA
Love this this is one of my number 1 used deodorants leaves my arm feeling smooth and fresh. And it is easy to use. I got mines at walmart for under $5. It is soooo gentle. I recommend this to any or everyone. The only con to this product is that it kinda leaves a stain to the armpits, but this can be solve if you scrub you're armpits.
Tania F.
Saint Stephen, SC
I am not a huge hairspray user so I don’t like to spend tons of money on hairspray. I picked this up to have on. Hand when needed and it does the job! I don’t particularly love the smell but it doesn’t stick with me all day either so I can deal. Price is perfect!!
Patricia W.
Fullerton, CA
I thought I would like this spray more than the roll on deodorant, but I did not. Although it feels fresh and cool when you first spray it on, it leaves you white stain under your arms. Not only that but it's hard to wear a colored shirts without getting powder on it.
Mäyä R.
St Petersburg, FL
It applies on very well it's smells good but once you spray it it's very strong and you can't breath much but other than that it keeps me smelling good throughout the day I would recommend this but other also
Veronica G.
madera, CA
the first time I've used it , it felt nice and smooth and I loved the smell on my. I've bought at Walgreen. I would recommend it to everybody who wants to smell nice. It's affordable to anyone who is on budget. I would buy this product again and again.
saira c.
austin, TX
I love this hair spray because this one helps you hair stay soft when applying to the hair. it keeps my hair flat because my hair get frizy easily and i dont like that so i like that this hair spray kinda takes controll of my hair
Jillian G.
Nyack , NY
I just started using the spray deodorant and I actually love it! It feels better than the roll on, doesn't leave white marks, and smells better! Just be careful when you spray it 😂
I would definitely recommend this product!
Mariah A.
westminster
This is a very nice product that I would love to buy again. It is a very effective product and it did meet my expectations, I use this product every time I take a shower and I and overall very satisfied with this product!
Gizelle M.
Klamath Falls , OR
It is very easy to apply long lasting great smell works very great I definitely recommend it I use it every day only need to apply once I was surprised by the outcome of how it worked! This project is highly recommended