Suave 24 Hour Protection Almond Verbena Invisible Solid Deodorant, 2.6 fl oz uploaded by Shannon B.Suave 24 Hour Protection Almond Verbena Invisible Solid Deodorant, 2.6 fl oz uploaded by Sara K.Suave 24 Hour Protection Almond Verbena Invisible Solid Deodorant, 2.6 fl oz uploaded by Teresa C.

BY SUAVE

NEW Fragrance Extra Effective Protection Suave 24-hour protection almond verbena anti-perspirant and deodorant provides extra effective odor and wetness protection with a delightful sweet warm scent of almond and fresh picked verbena. Gives more benefits than premium deodorants. Invisible solid formula for clear, long lasting underarm wetness protection. see more...

Krystal S.
Krystal S.
I have to start by saying this smell is one of the best I have ever smelt in a deodorant. I honestly cannot describe how much I love it's smell. Now here comes the but...and its one that kills this product for me. It simply doesn't last! I am not a girl who sweats a ton and I've never had to buy prescription strength products or anything like that, but I found that I had to reapply a lot throughout the day. It wasn't just that the sent went away, I was actually getting the dreaded body oder smell for the first time in my life! I was left feeling quite embarrassed on several occasions. After about a week of this happening, I switched brandsband have never even once experienced that issue again. Yes this smells amazing. Yes it's super easy on your wallet. No it doesn't work.
Kess S.
Kess S.
Davie, FL
More like 1 hr protection! This is so disappointing, I do have to say though it did work well between my thighs, and under my boobs. My skin doesn't run as much and smell so that's good but that's all I would not use this the most crucial part of my body my armpits
Kelly G.
Kelly G.
La Plata, MO
Yes yes yes. T this actually works ladies! ! I swear it works as well as some prescription strength deodorants. Smells lovely too. I paid less that $2 for it as well.
Sara K.
Sara K.
Lake Village, AR
Smells so yummy I have the matching suave body wash in this scent as well
Fairly priced at Walmart and the scent last 12 hrs.
Kimberly y.
Kimberly y.
Hammond, IN
Great deodorant one of my go toes it leaves skin dry and smooth with a nice smell.
Teresa C.
Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
Suave 24 Hour Protection Almond Verbena Invisible Solid Deodorant, 2.6 fl oz this is a really good deodorant for an extremely excellent price! I love the smell of this deodorant and it works for me for as long as I need it. I love that I can find this very easily so that I'm sure not to run out and I can also get it in multi packs for a really good price.
Sofia S.
Sofia S.
its just a regular deoberent that isnt anything sopecial really so yea i do have other ones that i prefer. i play volleyball so i sweat alot during practive and i used this and it didnt do much so i ment back to my classic old spice agua reef deoderent and it works amazing for me.
Rebecca K.
Rebecca K.
I personally think that most deodorants are the same but this one works really well just like the others it that it has more of a watery texture to it I not so much like a hard sticks to your armpit like it goes on smoothly and doesn't stain your clothes as much as other ones
Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.
I use this deodorant a lot! I have rebought it because it smells good through out the entire day! I don't sweat through it during the day and it doesn't irritate my skin. The price is very reasonable for this product and you can buy it at any drug store
Candice A.
Candice A.
JACKSONVILLE, FL
This is one the brands of deodorant I like purchasing. I used it everyday and I am especially in love with the scent. The 24 hour definitely met my expectations I felt very well protected and dry all day without feeling the need to reapply the product .