BY SUAVE #82 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

Suave Aerosol Powder Anti-Perspirant Deodorant 4 Oz With a soft baby powder scent, our 24-Hour Protection Aerosol Antiperspirant/Deodorant provides you with effective odor and wetness protection. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Iris G.
Los Angeles, CA
This is kind of convenient. I’ve noticed with stick deodorant they seem to darken up the skin and irritate my skin and with the spray on it doesn’t do that . It’s a fresh powder scent , that I would say sprays on like a powder . Long lasting scent , and I would buy it again .
Whitney ⠀⠀⠀⠀ D.
Riverview , FL
We would use this product in the tanning salon I worked at in the bathroom for our clients. For a quick spray to cover up scent and fro up your armpits it was a nice fast fix. I would t recommend it for a long term "get toy through the day" spray but to freshen up after a hot tan it was great and hygienic for multiple users.
Hannah I.
This seemed to really help keeping the odor away, cause I seem to have alot of trouble keeping the odor away with other products like secret brand. And overall this seemed to work great for me. and the price is very cheap but works great. So you should try it.
Victoria T.
San Diego, CA
I love this deodorant so much I use this all the time and I smell so good I dont have to worry about smelling or my sweat coming through it really smells good and I love it so much it is amazing and I always smell amazing too love it so much and I recommend
Eddie L.
Panorama City , CA
Hands down the best deodorant ever is the only one that works for me have try every brand even the clinical ones and this one always does the job! It’s easy to use! My armpit don’t smell and no need to be putting more during the day which is a plus!
J v.
I bought this deodorant when I ran out of the one I usually use but didn’t find it at the store either.. well I hate it. This deodorant has a strong baby smell but it also wears off quickly and I just felt like it didn’t work
Kim R.
Awesome deodorant. My number two choice. I recommend to anyone needing a clean smelling deodorant that works and is very affordable. Easy spray application. The only problem I had with it is that it was hard to wash off.
Grace B.
West Salem, OH
I like to keep this on hand during the summer months. The deodorant spray works well between my thighs, which often rub together. The deodorant prevents my shirt from appearing. It’s cheap and easy to have on hand.
Miranda C.
I really like this stuff as the scent is light delicate. Although I find it leaves white marks on clothes so be careful to let dry before dressing. It also doesn't last long enough but maybe that's just me.
Catracha A.
228 Washington ave apt 6 Miami beach FL
My amogas are envious of these products I always tell them to follow influenster and they follow it so I love it I recommend them products I love them I love to use them always thanks Influenster I love my products