Suave® 2-in-1 Smoothers Shampoo - Fairy Berry Strawberry uploaded by Chatel P.Suave® 2-in-1 Smoothers Shampoo - Fairy Berry Strawberry uploaded by Bethany L.Suave® 2-in-1 Smoothers Shampoo - Fairy Berry Strawberry uploaded by Kathryn D.

BY SUAVE #93 in 2-in-1 Shampoo & Conditioner

Suave 2-in-1 smoothers shampoo - fairy berry strawberry (22.5 oz.)

Suave® 2-in-1 Smoothers Shampoo - Fairy Berry Strawberry
  • "Not a fan of this shampoo my daughter has very thick and long hair and this shampoo makes it very dry and knotty." in 1 review
  • "First the smell is fantastic, second it makes bath time SO much easier when I only have to do one not both lol" in 1 review
  • "I just started using these on my little one and he loves this stufo it smells so good and doesn't burn the eyes or irritate the skin." in 1 review
  • "Smells great but I still recommend using additional conditioner" in 1 review
  • "My daughter loves Suave 2-in-1 Smoothers Shampoo Fairy Berry Strawberry because of the cute packaging, I love it because of it's effectiveness." in 1 review
Chatel P.
Morgantown , WV
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My daughters favorite! I hope they don’t discontinue this scent. My daughter really likes it and it helps with tangles. The container is really cute and catches your eye with the bright blue! I would definitely recommend!
Jennifer C.
North Wilkesboro , NC
I have two boys who love Suave 2 in 1 Fairy Berry Strawberry Smoothers. They are simple  to use smell amazing and great for any type of hair, My oldest has oily hair and Suave 2 in one leaves his hair feeling light smelling  great. There is no bad oily residue or dandruff to worry about. Suave 2 in 1 smothers is the only shampoo my children use, it is hypergenic which is a great plus so both can use it and have no worries about break outs and bumps.
Amanda B.
Hesperia , CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This shampoo is great. It really works well. It lathers in my hair very well. It’s a great price, has a nice fresh cleaning smell too it. It’s a very good product. I was very satisfied with the way it made my hair feel.
yajaira p.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My daughter loves this shampoo always has fun characters on the front smells good and it's just fun for the kids my daughter loves it she never use any other shampoo whenever we go to the store and we're in the shampoo aisle that's the shampoo she runs to
Sarah L.
I really like the suave kids, I’ve always used it for my boys. The price is good and it cleans well. I don’t love how fake the scent smells but it’s a kids item so they tend to go a little heavier on that.
MARY T.
Bellflower, CA
I use to buy this product for my kids. But I stop since I feel like it didn’t do much to my daughters hair. When she came out of the shower her hair will still be tingled. The smell is nice that’s about it. I would not purchase again.
Thelma A.
El Mirage , AZ
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My kids loved the smell it leaves their hair soft no concern at all it’s a good product they just started using suave they liked it Suave® 2-in-1 Smoothers Shampoo - Fairy Berry Strawberry
Deanna D.
Electra, TX
My younger sister loves this shampoo! She has oily hair, so she really doesn't need an intense conditioner. This is the perfect price point and formula for her type of hair! Plus it smells great!!
Bethany L.
Lexington, SC
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Right now my son is using the Suave® Kids Star Wars® Galactic Fresh 3 in 1 Shampoo Conditioner + Body Wash 28 fl. oz. Pump special edition. ANY flavor of the sauve kids brand smells amazing. My favorite part is that it's gentle on his eyes, gentle on his eczema, and he always comes out smelling so good. We back it up with a little Suave® Kids Apple Detangler Spray when he gets out, and his hair dries silky smooth and knot free. Our favorite scents so far have been strawberry and the watermelon.
Angie R.
I love using the Suave 2-in-1 Smoother's Shampoo in my daughter's long thin hair.  Because her hair is so long and thin, it tangles very easily.  With the Smoother's Shampoo it get the tangles out and keeps them out.  My daughter loves the strawberry scent too.