Add a Photo

By Suave

#99 in Lotion
Its ingredients include water, glycerin, stearic acid, mineral oil, glycol stearate, hydrolyzed silk, glyceryl stearate, cetyl alcohol, petrolatum, and fragrance.
Photos (4)
Jequila R.
Jequila R.
Columbia, MD

I used to love using Suave Lotions... more specific the Aloe Vera, or the Cocoa Butter, but these days it just doesn't work for my skin. It smells nice, but it doesn't really moisturize the way that I need it too. When I use it on my son's skin, he has dry skin, especially in the winter, it only works for the moment. For US. I love the way that it smells, and it's not bad as far as price, but its a last choice for me and my family
Nicole P.
Nicole P.
Batavia, OH

I've used Suave products for year because they are very affordable and get me the results I want. I especially like their lotions. They come in large sizes so they last a while. I usually use one with firming action. I put it on every day after my shower, and it leaves my skin feeling soft and hydrated all day long. I would recommend it for anyone looking for a good, affordable lotion for every day use.
Sabree J.
Sabree J.

Myself I don't really pick up lotion from Sauve but I picked this up on a run. I found it at my local family dollar. The product itself has a fresh scent to it, nothing too overpowering. I was impressed with coverage is great with this lotion. It makes your skin feel hydrated and silky. Id definitely wear it again but not on a sunny day it'd probably mely off easely because of how thick it is.
Kimberly K.
Kimberly K.
Weston, MO

I can't even tell you the amount of times that people complemented me on the way that I smell when I wear this lotion! It sets really quickly so you don't half that greasy feeling and it feels really moisturizing and great on the skin. It's super cheap which is great for the bank account because it is a huge bottle and you get a lot of product. Definitely would recommend!
Alma L.
Alma L.

I bought this lotion because of the price and the size. I am not satisfied with Suave as it doesn't have the creamy hydrating feeling. I recommend it for people who are looking to save money and put on a lotion that is not greasy. The smell is very soothing after the shower. Not too much perfume. I have normal skin and sometimes sensitive and needed something creamier.
T b.
T b.
Pomona , Ca

For some reason suave doesn't really work for me ....it seems to keep me ashy like I never put on lotion so I have to mix it with coconut oil so I can not be ashy and actually feel moisturized ... I personally wouldn't buy it again for myself but if it was laying around then I would use it as long as I had an oil to mix it with
Ann B.
Ann B.
Panorama City, CA

I like that it is affordable and does the job. I literally bathe myself in lotion after i shower. My skin get dry. I feel like my skin is moisturized from morning until i sleep. I like the one with baby oil. Helps keep moisture. Consistency is medium. Not too rich and could apply easily. I like the smell as well.
Helen R.
Helen R.
Phoenix, AZ

I buy Suave products a lot because they are affordable yet a high quality product. I love how my hair feels after washing and conditioning with the shampoo and conditioner almost every day. The body washes have some of my favorite scents that outshine some pricier brands. I would recommend Suave to everyone.
Heidi J.
Heidi J.
Mount Holly, NC

I've used this brand in the past and have always enjoyed it. It leaves my skin feeling smooth and silky, keeping hydrating throughout the day. The scent is never overpowering and allows me to wear my other body sprays or perfumes without creating an awkward smell. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Jessica J.
Jessica J.

I think that this lotion gives you a major bang for your buck. It gives you the moisture and hydration that you are looking for but it doesn't not give or leave that greasy feeling like some lotions can. You can get a huge bottle for an affordable price and Suave just seems to step up their game each time.

Join Now