StylPro the ORIGINAL Makeup Brush Cleaner and Dryer - UNBREAKABLE TRITAN BOWL uploaded by Leanne F.StylPro the ORIGINAL Makeup Brush Cleaner and Dryer - UNBREAKABLE TRITAN BOWL uploaded by Leanne F.

BY STYLPRO

To avoid build up of germs, professionals recommend cleaning your makeup brushes once a week. But when did you last clean your makeup brushes? The problem is traditional cleaning methods are messy, laborious and can leave brushes wet and unusable for... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Emma J.
Winchester
Have only used this a handful of times as I haven’t had it very long, however, every time I use it I am amazed by the results! I wasn’t expecting much after hearing mixed reviews on YouTube but I am pleasantly surprised at how good it is. If you need your brushes cleaned quickly and with little effort then this product could be for you- it makes my brushes clean AND dry in just a few minutes! The main aspect I love is that is makes your brushes dry within seconds. Only downside is that it is quite expensive but as I bought mine from Costco it wasn’t too bad!
Leanne F.
Coed Eva , Cwmbran
A little on the loud side but this is definitely my new favourite beauty gadget. I wish I had bought 1 a lot sooner as it made light work of cleaning all my makeup brushes. It was really easy to use & as it dries them as well it means I can use them again straight away. It's perfect for use with my professional brushes between clients & it will make my life as a makeup artist so much easier when it comes to keeping my kit clean. StylPro the ORIGINAL Makeup Brush Cleaner and Dryer - UNBREAKABLE TRITAN BOWL
Casey F.
Australia
Being a makeup junkie, I have quite a lot of brushes and cleaning them takes a long time.
Having the StylPro makes cleaning a breeze and the brushes are dry and ready to use immediately after cleaning.
No more waiting hours for brushes to dry!
Molly D.
AMAZING. was so long washing my brushes before having this amazing little device and the makeup cleaner it comes with makes old
brushes so soft again. I love.