BY STYLPRO #45 in Makeup Tool Cleaners

INTRODUCTION: Professionals recommend cleaning makeup brushes every few weeks, but traditional cleaning methods are messy, laborious and can leave brushes wet and unusable for up to 24 hours. The StylPro leaves brushes clean, dry and ready to re-use in just 30 seconds! Get the most from your makeup brushes with StylPro.

PACK CONTENTS: StylPro Device, 8x flexible brush collars (suitable for all brush types), collar stand, 2x AAA batteries, 1x spindle, bowl, bowl neck and bowl ring. FREE GIFT: 2x StylPro Makeup Brush Cleanser 0.33 fl.oz sachets.

StylPro Makeup Brush Cleaner and Dryer
  • "A must for makeup artists whether they are a novice or professional. Quick and easy to wash and clean your brushes extremely handy if have clients all day. You can buy the stylpro liquid for heavy stained brushes or you an also a use anti-bac hand wash or baby shampoo. No more taking couple hours to wash all your brushes and waiting 24-48 hours for them to dry." in 4 reviews
Katelyn T.
It does what it is supposed to do. I do wish that the bottom of the cup had a texture on it rather than being smooth. This is more effective for some brushes than others. For instance, blush brushes take much longer to dry or may not be able to fully dry. I also wish that there were some form of attachment to be used for double sided brushes. Some of my favorite brushes are the ones that come in Urban decay palettes and sticking them in the attachment could potentially damage them and if not, you may be sticking  dirty end in, so when you flip to clean the other side... you're sticking it into a dirt attachment. I think it's bulky and a little inconvenient in comparison to a dry brush cleaner... but it does it's job.
Meredith M.
Norwood, MA
StylPro Makeup Brush Cleaner and Dryer I received this product along with StylPro makeup remover solution as a gift for Christmas. Seeing as it is now March, that tells you how often I wash my makeup brushes (eek). This product changes everything. It really works and saved my wrists from cramping big time. I washed all of my brushes (51 in fact) and all were good as new except for 2 old ones (10+ years old) that were already falling apart. The product comes with various adaptors so brushes of all sizes can fit into the rotating hand piece. I only had one brush that didn’t fit but it was an unusual shape. My double ended brushes had to be washed by hand. If you mostly own that type of brush, this isn’t the product for you. That being said, the product really works and dries brushes really quickly. Thicker/denser brushes need a bit more time to dry. I frequently needed to change the water but that may have been reflective of the scale of cleaning I needed to do. All in all a great gift for a makeupaholic like me!!!
Chelsea M.
Nashville, TN
I don’t really like this product, it’s honestly easier to use soap, water and use your hand and a cloth. You have to keep changing the water or else you’re basically just “cleaning” your brushes in the same residue. Also doesn’t really help with more pigmented makeup’s. Again easier to use your hands.
Destiny K.
Old Westbury , NY
It’s ok but you need to change water frequently other wise your basically just washing it with dirt. I did try using it with a regular cup but it just made a mess, the bowl definitely helps. I used a clear and bright face cleanser to clean with, although I prefer baby wash.
Shakiya E.
Cleveland, OH
I happy I don't have to stand at the sink like Im washing dishes cleaning my make up brushes it really comes in handy I purchased it from amazon for 13.99 it cleans your brushes well and drys them but some of my medium size brushes didn't fit the handle for it but I was able to use a smaller one just hard to take it off afterwards
Marie L.
West Palm Bch, FL
I'm planning on getting my sister this for Christmas because she loves to wear makeup and she's always having an issue when it comes to cleaning her makeup brushes so I figure what else to get her but a brush cleaner and I think It will make a perfect gift for somebody who likes to wear makeup and for somebody who's looking for an easy way to clean their brushes
Tya R.
Kissimmee, FL
I have mine... it's great for the round brushes and for drying them quick .....BUT the rectangular contour or fan brushes wont get clean with this.... the motor on the handle needs to be stronger because it will stop spinning if the brush touches something and the bowl would work better if it had some sort of texture like the cleaning mats
crista t.
Immokalee, FL
I recently purchased this product and I absolutely love this make up brush cleaner, it’s so easy to use and it doesn’t mess up any of your brushes at all so I highly recommend it.
Rhiannon V.
albuquerque, NM
I won this from an Amazon giveaway they had on Instagram. I love it it's faster then washing your brushes yourself!! I definitely recommend this product :D so glad they invented a cleaning system.
Tara G.
St Clr Shores, MI
DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY!!! This doesn't work and is so much more work than just using a cleansing mat in the sink. The spinning damages natural brushes pretty badly and it doesn't clean foundation out of anything. On top of that, it's a big hassle to use. You have to change the water after every brush (unless you like cleaning your brushes in dirty water), you can't really dry the brushes inside the bowl (even though they claim you can) so you do it outside the bowl and water goes everywhere, and it doesn't even fully dry most brushes. The only thing this works on is synthetic fluffy eyeshadow crease brushes. And even that is a huge hassle to do. Not worth it in my opinion/experience. Don't waste your money like I did.
Lesley s.
Sacramento, CA
What's the price?
Vanessa L.
Appomattox, VA
Will this damage my brushes?
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
How does this product work??
Jennifer K.
Burnaby, BC
I'm so curious about this, but it also looks like it may be a bit gimmicky, and could see this actually taking longer to wash all of my brushes as it sounds like it takes about 30 seconds per brush. Has anyone tried this yet, and if so, does it really leave them completely dry?
Marcella A.