StylPro Makeup Brush Cleaner and Dryer uploaded by Emma G.

BY STYLPRO #22 in Makeup Tool Cleaners

INTRODUCTION: Professionals recommend cleaning makeup brushes every few weeks, but traditional cleaning methods are messy, laborious and can leave brushes wet and unusable for up to 24 hours. The StylPro leaves brushes clean, dry and ready to re-use in just 30 seconds! Get the most from your makeup brushes with StylPro.

PACK CONTENTS: StylPro Device, 8x flexible brush collars (suitable for all brush types), collar stand, 2x AAA batteries, 1x spindle, bowl, bowl neck and bowl ring. FREE GIFT: 2x StylPro Makeup Brush Cleanser 0.33 fl.oz sachets.

Tara G.
Tara G.
St Clr Shores, MI
DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY!!! This doesn't work and is so much more work than just using a cleansing mat in the sink. The spinning damages natural brushes pretty badly and it doesn't clean foundation out of anything. On top of that, it's a big hassle to use. You have to change the water after every brush (unless you like cleaning your brushes in dirty water), you can't really dry the brushes inside the bowl (even though they claim you can) so you do it outside the bowl and water goes everywhere, and it doesn't even fully dry most brushes. The only thing this works on is synthetic fluffy eyeshadow crease brushes. And even that is a huge hassle to do. Not worth it in my opinion/experience. Don't waste your money like I did.
Alexis T.
Alexis T.
Strawberry Plains, TN
I am guilty of hardly bothering to clean my makeup brushes because it takes so long, I never really feel like all the gunk comes out, and they take forever to dry sitting on a towel so adds to clutter. I bought this device in order to get my act together and finally start taking care of the more expensive brushes I have invested in. This really is so much fun to use, and so easy. All my brushes look brand new, and I don't have to worry about break outs from dirty brushes. I 100% recommend!!
Skye T.
Skye T.
Total crap. I received this product to review and I am SO glad I did not pay for it. I only used it on two brushes that I don't use that often. Thank God! It destroyed the bristles. The brushes had to be thrown away they were so messed up. They were also still dirty after being destroyed by this product.
Bristles were bent and broken and makeup was still embedded in them.
So not worth it. Stick to cleaning mats and your hands to decontaminate and clean your brushes!
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Lakewood, CA
This is the worst thing to happen to brushes. Please save your money. This product has you "wash" your brushes and dry soapy water on them. It spins them in a way that damages the bristles. It also makes them feel rough and lose their shape. Plus if you tap the glass even by accident it will shatter. It isn't very sturdy in that respect considering you have a high power spinner with a brush on it. Don't victimize your brushes or your wallets with this one!
Maria D.
Maria D.
Philadelphia, PA
This product is a gimmick. As in late night tv infomercial sort of thing. If this concept appeals to you, you could probably achieve the same effect by putting your brushes into an electric whisk. I tested this out using a large powder brush. It just cycled it around in the dirty water and it didn't get cleaner after a certain point. It also made my brush fray, something that has never happened in all my years of hand washing this brush. Save your money.
Eileen P.
Eileen P.
Saint Petersburg
This needs to have 100 stars first of all! I just want to say being a makeup artist this cleaner comes in handy!! Honestly the best $60 I have EVER EVER EVER spent!
I can clean my brushes the day of a client, the day after or even right before I do my makeup & have them dry in a matter of seconds as well! I find that some of the bigger brushes need some extra effort with cleansing but concealer brushes, blending brushes etc all cleaning flawlessly!
Camila H.
Camila H.
Saugus, MA
This does clean your brushes but you need to constant replace the solution to clean better and can be expensive. I did use other brush cleaning solution and was ok. Did dry the brush right away and was ready for use, but I think that if you use this too much on your brushes they will get damaged.
Erica B.
Erica B.
Louisville, KY
Do not waste your hard earned money on this piece of junk. It did ok for the first brush but ruined a second. Plus after I "cleaned" them using this I cleaned using my normal method and there was still makeup coming off. Complete waste of money. Would give no stars if I could.
Elizabeth R.
Elizabeth R.
plattsmouth
Despite the bowl itself being complete crap. FYI not machine washable! Lol. I truly love. I have 100+ makeup brushes and cleaning them was a the worse chore. They were either never clean or when they were clean I didn't want to put make up. The thought of getting them after taking hours to wash them made me sick.
Lana L.
Lana L.
Surprise, AZ
This cleaner might be a good idea if you only have 3 brushes to clean but for any beauty junkie this is useless and takes 10 times longer to wash the brushes. You also have to change out the water out often. I also feel like it ruined some of the brushes.
Lesley s.
Lesley s.
SACRAMENTO, CA
What's the price?
Vanessa L.
Vanessa L.
Appomattox, VA
Will this damage my brushes?
Lindsay D.
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
How does this product work??
Andrea V.
Andrea V.
Whittier, CA
Is it just me, but doesn't this look like it would destroy your brushes?
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Burnaby, BC
I'm so curious about this, but it also looks like it may be a bit gimmicky, and could see this actually taking longer to wash all of my brushes as it sounds like it takes about 30 seconds per brush. Has anyone tried this yet, and if so, does it really leave them completely dry?