BY STYLPRO #26 in Makeup Tool Cleaners

INTRODUCTION: Professionals recommend cleaning makeup brushes every few weeks, but traditional cleaning methods are messy, laborious and can leave brushes wet and unusable for up to 24 hours. The StylPro leaves brushes clean, dry and ready to re-use in just 30 seconds! Get the most from your makeup brushes with StylPro.

PACK CONTENTS: StylPro Device, 8x flexible brush collars (suitable for all brush types), collar stand, 2x AAA batteries, 1x spindle, bowl, bowl neck and bowl ring. FREE GIFT: 2x StylPro Makeup Brush Cleanser 0.33 fl.oz sachets.

Marie L.
West Palm Bch, FL
I'm planning on getting my sister this for Christmas because she loves to wear makeup and she's always having an issue when it comes to cleaning her makeup brushes so I figure what else to get her but a brush cleaner and I think It will make a perfect gift for somebody who likes to wear makeup and for somebody who's looking for an easy way to clean their brushes
Mary B.
Norfolk, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love how innovative this product is. For what it's worth, I wish it came with at least a half size liquid cleanser instead of a small packet. I used my baby's Johnson & Johnson shampoo since he uses another shampoo product anyway. I find that using baby shampoo is gentle and effective for brush cleaning. Also, the trick to this is not to leave it spinning dry for too long or it will damage your brushes. With that being said, some brushes don't fully dry and are a little damp. This thing is cool, but needs improvement.
Amber C.
Elizabethton, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This electric brush cleaner is amazing! I got mine in today and have already cleaned all my brushes. For me, it would take a good 24 hours for me to clean and dry all my brushes before this. The thing I love the most is the brushes are completely dry once I've finished and i could use them right then. I am very pleased with this purchase and definitely recommend!!! I tried to upload a video on it but didn't work out so I'll try again later.
Tara G.
St Clr Shores, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY!!! This doesn't work and is so much more work than just using a cleansing mat in the sink. The spinning damages natural brushes pretty badly and it doesn't clean foundation out of anything. On top of that, it's a big hassle to use. You have to change the water after every brush (unless you like cleaning your brushes in dirty water), you can't really dry the brushes inside the bowl (even though they claim you can) so you do it outside the bowl and water goes everywhere, and it doesn't even fully dry most brushes. The only thing this works on is synthetic fluffy eyeshadow crease brushes. And even that is a huge hassle to do. Not worth it in my opinion/experience. Don't waste your money like I did.
Rhiannon V.
Albuquerque , NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
I won this from an Amazon giveaway they had on Instagram. I love it it's faster then washing your brushes yourself!! I definitely recommend this product :D so glad they invented a cleaning system.
Maria D.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is a gimmick. As in late night tv infomercial sort of thing. If this concept appeals to you, you could probably achieve the same effect by putting your brushes into an electric whisk. I tested this out using a large powder brush. It just cycled it around in the dirty water and it didn't get cleaner after a certain point. It also made my brush fray, something that has never happened in all my years of hand washing this brush. Save your money.
Skye T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Total crap. I received this product to review and I am SO glad I did not pay for it. I only used it on two brushes that I don't use that often. Thank God! It destroyed the bristles. The brushes had to be thrown away they were so messed up. They were also still dirty after being destroyed by this product.
Bristles were bent and broken and makeup was still embedded in them.
So not worth it. Stick to cleaning mats and your hands to decontaminate and clean your brushes!
Jessica B.
Lakewood, CA
This is the worst thing to happen to brushes. Please save your money. This product has you "wash" your brushes and dry soapy water on them. It spins them in a way that damages the bristles. It also makes them feel rough and lose their shape. Plus if you tap the glass even by accident it will shatter. It isn't very sturdy in that respect considering you have a high power spinner with a brush on it. Don't victimize your brushes or your wallets with this one!
Alexis T.
Strawberry Plains, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am guilty of hardly bothering to clean my makeup brushes because it takes so long, I never really feel like all the gunk comes out, and they take forever to dry sitting on a towel so adds to clutter. I bought this device in order to get my act together and finally start taking care of the more expensive brushes I have invested in. This really is so much fun to use, and so easy. All my brushes look brand new, and I don't have to worry about break outs from dirty brushes. I 100% recommend!!
Christina S.
North Branch, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Didn't even clean my brushes and honestly this is so much more work than just using brush shampoo and a silicone mat. DO NOT RECOMMEND. Ruins your brushes without even cleaning them and it's messy af. Would not buy anything like this again
Lesley s.
Sacramento, CA
What's the price?
Vanessa L.
Appomattox, VA
Will this damage my brushes?
Andrea V.
Whittier, CA
Is it just me, but doesn't this look like it would destroy your brushes?
Jennifer K.
Burnaby, BC
I'm so curious about this, but it also looks like it may be a bit gimmicky, and could see this actually taking longer to wash all of my brushes as it sounds like it takes about 30 seconds per brush. Has anyone tried this yet, and if so, does it really leave them completely dry?
Lindsay D.
Fall river, MA
How does this product work??