Styling Salons KeraCare Hydrating Detangling Shampoo uploaded by Aqueesha A.Styling Salons KeraCare Hydrating Detangling Shampoo uploaded by Emma T.

BY STYLING SALONS

KeraCare hydrating detangling shampoo gently detangles and softens hair while moisturizing and conditioning hair. removes excess oils from hair and scalp without stripping decreases interfiber friction repairs damaged areas along the hairshaft and fly-away split ends 8 oz. Made in America. JCPenney limits the sale of all salon products and salon special purchases to four of any one item, up to a maximum of six items, per customer, per month. see more...

Alzire L.
Sunset, LA
When I tell you that this shampoo is an INSTANT detangler!!! Chiiiild... Now I don't love, or even like the smell of this, but it works. You don't have to use a lot of product for it to work and it's great on both my relaxed hair, and my daughter's extremely long and curly hair. It's a bit pricey, so I can't afford to keep it in stock, but when I can get a good deal on it I try to grab a couple of bottles. #MagicInABottle
Keira D.
Youngstown, NY
Amazing product! My hair is very thick and curly so it is often tangled and hard to brush out. Once I sprayed this it instantly made my hair easy to brush. I also like that it doesn't leave your hair greasy feeling
Veronica
NC
This shampoo smells really good and moisturizerd my hair really good it didn't strip my hair like other shampoos would. And i could detangle a little bit with this shampoo. I would buy again and I recommend.
Emma T.
Kennesaw, GA
This is the best shampoo I've found that cleanses my 4c natural hair, without leaving it bone dry. My hair feels soft and moisturized after washing it and it is a little easier to detangle.
Frances P.
I have very long and curly hair and brushing my hair is such a pain but when i started using this product it made its soo much easier
Karen S.
My stylist recommend this shampoo. It does not dry out your hair which I like. It leaves your hair feeling so soft.
Aqueesha A.
Forest City , NC
Was so glad when they made this product available for everyone and everywhere. Good for dry hair, chemicals or not