BY PANTENE

Inspired by skincare's BB phenomenon, Pantene Pro-V BB Creme is the ultimate way to care for your hair and nourish it for soft, beautiful strands. Brought to you by the gold standard in styling, this multi-tasking leave-in beauty balm helps prepare your strands for enhanced styling control. It gives hair a healthy look and gets the job done with a silky smooth finish. Simply work it through damp hair and style away. For best results, use with your favorite Pantene shampoo and conditioner.

• Does this product actually improve your hair over time?1 Answers
Isabel A.
I usually expect a leave-in to not just help smooth and generally condition  hair, but also to add shine. This one did not. It didn’t help control the frizz and volume up either.
I still used up the product by mixing it with a little bit of coconut oil and then it was better. But had to be careful not to add too much coconut oil or my hair would get too dampened down.
Portia I.
Brooklyn, NY
Purchased at: Target
This is my curly go- to creme! I use it every single day and sometimes 2-3 times. It’s kind of pricey for the size and how quickly I run through the bottle, but I will forever use it. It’s a great first step to my curly hair routine. It moisturizes my dry frizzy hair and keeps it looking supple and refreshed.
Cally N.
Massillon, OH
My hair gets pretty frizzy still after applying this, but I do notice a difference. It doesn't QUITE get the job done as well as I had hoped, but it's an improvement from not using it at all! I do think it helps a lot with styling my hair. It helps hold my style longer with more volume. I just wish it gave my hair a smoother finish like I had hoped.
Keiyana M.
Fl
Leaves my hair sticky. I don’t like all to much. It does somewhat hydrate my hair, but leaves my hair knotted and hard to brush. It does last through the day. So it’s kinda a no go for me.
Amanda M.
Granbury, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
This treatment makes My hair soft and manageable to do what I need to it. My hair felt shiny and less damaged than before. I color treat my hair and this definitely gave my hair more definition and less fried feeling
Rhea S.
Lafayette, AL
Purchased at: Target
I really enjoy this hair creme! It is so reasonably priced and accessible in many of the drugstores I shop at. It has an amazing scent and leaves my hair so smooth and manageable! I highly recommend it!
Danielle S.
Raleigh, NC
Purchased at: Target
So smoothing and hydrating. I put this on wet or dry hair and it makes my hair soft and shiny with less frizz. It smells incredible and is so affordable. I have fine hair and it doesn’t weigh it down.
Cici B.
V v guyyfff vggfddd yuiiu ffdds nhhggdd hygfdedsss iiijjugf ffffdd t t yfddddd iii i yrdd tteddddss iiiiigdesxf vhhdsrju yygft gyrsdgg yugfdd uyfddd uuugrdd. Oiugtfddss vhhhyyt.
Paulina R.
Houston
Purchased at: ULTA
Really good quality for this BB creme. Love how it leaves my hair and I love how easy it is to use. It’s super long lasting and it’s also way better than other products I’ve tried before.
Jayda N.
Macon
Purchased at: Amazon
About every 3 months I like to treat my hair and with treat my hair I like to use this Pantene BB cream to treat my hair and give it that deep conditioning repair that it needs
Nicole L.
Seminole, FL
Does this product actually improve your hair over time?