BY PANTENE

Inspired by skincare's BB phenomenon, Pantene Pro-V BB Creme is the ultimate way to care for your hair and nourish it for soft, beautiful strands. Brought to you by the gold standard in styling, this multi-tasking leave-in beauty balm helps prepare your strands for enhanced styling control. It gives hair a healthy look and gets the job done with a silky smooth finish. Simply work it through damp hair and style away. For best results, use with your favorite Pantene shampoo and conditioner.

• Does this product actually improve your hair over time?1 Answers
Cally N.
Massillon, OH
My hair gets pretty frizzy still after applying this, but I do notice a difference. It doesn't QUITE get the job done as well as I had hoped, but it's an improvement from not using it at all! I do think it helps a lot with styling my hair. It helps hold my style longer with more volume. I just wish it gave my hair a smoother finish like I had hoped.
Keiyana M.
Fl
Leaves my hair sticky. I don’t like all to much. It does somewhat hydrate my hair, but leaves my hair knotted and hard to brush. It does last through the day. So it’s kinda a no go for me.
Kennedy F.
Kalamazoo , MI
This is one of my favorite products. It keeps my hair soft and healthy looking without weighing it down. I use before I blow dry and it helps my other products work better too! This has made a huge difference in my hair routine
Styling Pantene Pro-V Styling Treatment BB Creme Get shiny, healthy looking hair with Pantene's shampoos, conditioners, styling products and hair treatments, designed to meet your hair's individual needs
Adrienne J.
Royersford, PA
Best By far yet. It has repaired my split and damaged ends in a short time and a scent, goes on easy with no sticky mess. It's moisture content is to the highest standard. it's smooth and easy to deal with I love it. Best thing about it besides it's awesome formulation is the pleasant fragrance it has. Highly recommended
Amanda L.
Saint Louis, MO
I LOVE this stuff. I have naturally really fine hair but it also is pretty frizzy and gets static-y. I throw a pump of this in my hair after I wash it and it doesn't matter if I let it air dry or blow dry it keeps all my frizz away. If I don't use it I get a frizz next on the top of my head. This stuff is magic. I'm on my third bottle!
Jessica E.
My hair gets super frizzy no matter the weather, and I used to always use Pantene's NatureFusion Cream to help keep it smooth but sadly they discontinued it a while ago. While I was looking for a replacement I tried the BB Creme and I really wasn't sure how I'd like it but in the past month I've been using it I've actually really liked it. It helps to keep my hair from completely frizzing out, and it also helps my hair, which is pretty thick and heavy, hold a curl or stay up nicely. The only thing I dislike about it is I feel like every time I use it, my hair gets oily pretty quickly, so if you have naturally oily hair I wouldn't necessarily recommend it.
Yasmin U.
I just bought this product because it was recommended to me by a friend. I have always gone to my garnier fructis but I decided to try something new. I have thick, wavy hair and this worked very very well for my hair probably more than my garnier fructis bottle. It kept my hair tamed for two days without wash and I absolutely loved it. It did not weigh my hair down and kept my hair frizz free! The only downside I had was that I felt like the bottle didn't last me as long as my other go to product because I do I have thick hair so I do have to apply more pumps than the usual but other than that it was amazing!
Berts M.
Today I tried this product for the first time and I loved it, and makes my hair feel good and nourished. Maybe this is not too useful but when it comes to hair products I don't mind the price due to the fact that I love trying new things. The size is perfect it is big. I loved it and will continue to use it :).
Jessica F.
Russellville, AL
The sole reason I bought this was based on the review I read here. I'm so glad I did! I wish I could show yall how soft this product makes my hair because it is incredible! It doesn't help much with humidity so I use another product in addition to this one for that and it does cause 2nd day hair to look a little greasy. I haven't found a product yet that doesn't do that to my thick dark brown hair, especially during the summer! I can use this product for styling either straight or curly and it holds very well while still maintaining its baby hair softness!
Nicole L.
Seminole, FL
Does this product actually improve your hair over time?