BY PANTENE

Keep your beautiful style strong all day long with the extra strong holding power of Pantene Pro-V Extra Strong Hold Hair Spray. It holds hair in place for 24 hours and is humidity resistant, so you can unleash your style around the clock. Brought to you by the gold standard in styling, this Level 4 spray holds strong without holding you back. For the best results, use with your favorite Pantene shampoo and conditioner. see more...

Edith C.
Edith C.
Avenal, CA
Got this in my Influenster box today! I normally use Suave hairspray when I do because I hardly use it. When I do is when I leave my hair curly, and it is very unruly. This spray held well for awhile, but I only gave it 4 stars out of 5 because it's only a 4/5 on its hold (extra strong hold).
Brianne P.
Brianne P.
Paradise, CA
This hairspray has a great hold and didn't make my hair feel crunchy or anything. The thing that surprised me the most was that it smelled great, not over powering like you are trying to gas yourself. Definitely a product I'll recommend to others. This product was sent to me to review.
Kristi G.
Kristi G.
Milford, DE
Received this hairspray as a voxbox, and soo glad I did! I holds my thick hair even on windy days! Cant wait to see how it works when it starts getting warmer with humidity. Downside is that its not available in our local stores yet, so until then I'll be ordering online :)
colean l.
colean l.
Knoxville, TN
This says it is strong hold, but I don't think it truly is. I like to use just a lite amount to hold my hair slightly in place. I have to use a ton, and I mean a ton of this, to get it it barely hold my hair in place.
Sara O.
Sara O.
I absolutely love any of the Pantene Pro V products they leave my hair looking rejuvenated and just healthier I recommend these products to anyone who is having trouble finding that right product for there hair
Zahall A.
Zahall A.
Philadelphia, PA
Love love my new hairspray. I tried so many hair sprays and none of them keeps my hair voluminous and has a very strong hold. A bonus is this smells so good and leaves my hair smelling really fresh.
Sofia S.
Sofia S.
San Diego, CA
I really like this hairspray . It's smells really good just like the hair wash products of pantene . And I like the fact that's my hair feel very light and fluffy !!!! Very good product
Julieta H.
Julieta H.
Altadena, CA
This makes my hair hold and make fall because when a hair spray product I use like it doesn't even hold the much and this product those it makes me happy my hair doesn't get in the was
Cynthia H.
Cynthia H.
Los Angeles, CA
I absolutely love this product! Gives my hair and curls a nice hold without feeling caked on or stiff. My hair is soft, manageable but still holds the style for hours!
Jackie H.
Jackie H.
This hairspray is one of my favorites. It gives you the same look right after you walk out of the salon. No matter where you go, this is the perfect hairspray.
SARA M.
SARA M.
Pointe Claire, QC
Brush it out? Does it maintain it's hold if you brush it out?