Styling Essentials Conair  Comb Assortment

Styling Essentials Conair Comb Assortment

BY STYLING ESSENTIALS

Conair Styling Essentials Comb Assortment: Virtually unbreakable Offer multiple styling options A variety of colors, shapes and sizes Colors: black, purple, blue, white and green Includes 12 combs see more...

• No pierde los dientes con facilidad?1 Answers
Styling Essentials Conair  Comb Assortment
Styling Essentials Conair Comb Assortment
Buy on Walgreens*
Oriana R.
Oriana R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
They are very practical combs and very useful when you need to be presentable and you do not have to many space in your purse.
I have long hair and I need to comb it every so that it looks good, and these combs seem to me a good option for it. They do not weaken the hair, they are comfortable and a very good option, in addition the package brings several combs and thus you have some of spare.
Mai L.
Mai L.
Sacramento, CA
I love these for my boys. It very easy to use and easy to pack when traveling. You can find these. At walmart for an affordable price.
Jackie W.
Jackie W.
Austin, TX
These Combs are good to use they detangle hair when is tingling and it doesn't hurt for people that is tender-headed
Haley G.
Haley G.
Alot of variety combs. Come in handy for different reasons. Durable. Cheep. Can find at almost any department store.
Rachael M.
Rachael M.
The combs are not the best combs . I don't like how cheap the feel nor the way they tangle NY hair really bad
Dacia M.
Dacia M.
Battle Ground, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great combs! Always have a bag at my home, husband,daughters all use them. Totally affordable
Mea R.
Mea R.
These comb packs are perfect has a mixture of different combs and sizes for cheap
Debbie B.
Debbie B.
Halls, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
These combs are a great value! You get different sizes so the small ones are good to put in the car for quick touchups or when the kiddos "forget" to comb their hair. :)
Angela V.
Angela V.
Broad Channel, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very strong combs good for thick or thin hair . In expensive , you can buy them at the drug store near you. Effective on knots. They are in Decent packaging. Highly recommended
Ariel W.
Ariel W.
Merrimack, NH
I bought this on a whim and it was once of the best choices I ever made. It's a great value for combs. I use at least one every day and when I really want my hair to look nice I use all of them from widest to most narrow.
Selene L.
Selene L.
El Congo Santa Ana
No pierde los dientes con facilidad?