Styling Essentials Conair  Comb Assortment

Styling Essentials Conair Comb Assortment

BY STYLING ESSENTIALS

Conair Styling Essentials Comb Assortment: Virtually unbreakable Offer multiple styling options A variety of colors, shapes and sizes Colors: black, purple, blue, white and green Includes 12 combs see more...

Styling Essentials Conair  Comb Assortment
Styling Essentials Conair Comb Assortment
Buy on Walgreens*
Oriana R.
They are very practical combs and very useful when you need to be presentable and you do not have to many space in your purse.
I have long hair and I need to comb it every so that it looks good, and these combs seem to me a good option for it. They do not weaken the hair, they are comfortable and a very good option, in addition the package brings several combs and thus you have some of spare.
Jeorgina C.
Bakersfield, CA
Very durable combs. I have been using these for a very long time and have proven to be very very good quality despite my thick hair. I really like the different sizes as these can be used by different people with different hair.
Jessica  N.
Love these combs. I have 2 daughter's and when they were smaller I used them all the time to help with different hairstyles! Very durable and lasted a very long time! I would definitely recommend this to anyone who loves to do hair for a profession or just for fun! 😊
Debbie B.
Halls, TN
These combs are a great value! You get different sizes so the small ones are good to put in the car for quick touchups or when the kiddos "forget" to comb their hair. :)
Katie S.
Henderson, NV
We're always losing combs around my house, so packs like these are a godsend. Super affordable and packed with different size for all needs. My hubby, son, and two daughters each steal their own and there are plenty to spare.
Beth P.
Okolona, MS
Great comb they last when they need cleaning I toss them and just buy new packs. Everyone is assigned a color at my house. I put a small one in Mt purse or car for emergencies.
Ariel W.
Merrimack, NH
I bought this on a whim and it was once of the best choices I ever made. It's a great value for combs. I use at least one every day and when I really want my hair to look nice I use all of them from widest to most narrow.
Chikamnario U.
Great set of combs! I love the different sizes! There's a comb for everything that you need to do with your hair and anyone else. The price is also really great! It's a win-win.
Angela V.
Broad Channel, NY
Very strong combs good for thick or thin hair . In expensive , you can buy them at the drug store near you. Effective on knots. They are in Decent packaging. Highly recommended
Stephanie R.
I love them they are very handy and also the brissels aren't too soft or easily broken and i have thick hair and since I'm natural it doesn't damage my curls
Selene L.
El Congo Santa Ana
No pierde los dientes con facilidad?