BY CONAIR

For sectioning & styling. All hair lengths. Microban antimicrobial product protection. Cleaner. Fresher. All the time. Conair has everything you need for beautiful hair. These Tail Combs are the perfect tools for setting hair and creating professional styles for all hair types in short to medium hair lengths. The tail end creates precision parts and are absolutely necessary when it comes to coloring or setting hair on rollers. The Tail Comb has fine teeth for precision styling. These combs are gentle to the scalp with durable yet flexible teeth and glide through the hair easily. Microban antimicrobial product protection inhibits the growth of bacteria that can cause product deterioration and odors. Made in China. see more...

Rhonda M.
Charlotte, NC
These are the styling combs I own. I own them because I need a comb doesn’t matter really what kind because all I need it for is the root of my hair to give it a little tease or backcomb from time to time. These were the cheapest ones at my local Walmart and they hold up good and didn’t cost me a lot of money. The teeth are all aligned the same and are sturdy. It makes it really easy to use and the comb itself is very lightweight.
Angela B.
Uniontown, OH
My dad loves the combs work great for his hair, or what left of his hair lol. So does my brother really likes the combs too.
Shianne A.
Cleburne, TX
These rattail combs are essential. Perfect for teasing and being extant precise while styling
Agripina H.
Turlock, CA
How well do these work for coarse hair?