BY STYLI STYLE

Buy Styli-Style Eyeliners - Styli-Style Line & Seal Semi-Permanent Eye Liner Fuschia see more...

• Is this too big for an eyeliner or are there thinner ones? 1 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand before, is it considered low end o...1 Answers
  • Where can I buy these?1 Answers
Amelia V.
I received this eye liner as a sample. I found the application to be easy and liked the end result. The only downside is that I wasn't fond of the color that I got. Call me boring, but I typically prefer a black liner.
Troyneisha J.
Baton Rouge, LA
This product is fabulous and also NY favorite color. I received the product in the mail and was taken aback because its an odd shape.I just read about it and went to YouTube for an better explanation. Which I received. I love the product, apply what's needed but for day to day use its a keeper.
Marina R.
I got this product in my March 2015 BB5 box. I got the orchid color and while I do like the design and color. This eyeliner does not give me the lasting color. It's basically rubs off in minutes. Sad me
Christina s.
Harriman, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is such a cute twist to a different eyeliner. The black just gets boring after awhile. The blue can go good with about anything! It leaves such a define line! Love it!
Christina R.
Bloomingburg, NY
Very bold, beautiful color. Which I like to wear when I go out at night. only complaint is it comes out thick, I prefer thin lined eyeliner and have yet been able to do that Wth this product.
Kailey H.
Libert, KY
I just tried this product recently, and it worked great. It managed to stay all day without smearing.. I will most Likely start wearing on a daily basis!
Anna M.
I absolutely love this eyeliner. It is the perfect texture for my sometimes dry eyes. I love the color and the way It blends well with my eye makeup.
Binni S.
Bloomingdale, IL
Very cheap product I highly don't recommend it unless you're a beginner to make up and don't want to spend apt of money on it
Alexa R.
Cape Coral, FL
I would really really love to try this out but it's hard
To find in my little small town area there isn't many shops here
Kathy C.
Ithaca, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Styli-Steals 24-Hour Power Flat Liner 24-Eyes Indigo
Love this so much! and i will continue buying it over and over again. highly recommended to everyone.
Jasmine D.
Newport, KY
Is this too big for an eyeliner or are there thinner ones?
Ericka P.
Red Oak, Tx
I've never heard of this brand before, is it considered low end or high end? Where can you purchase?
catherine g.