BY STYLI STYLE

Buy Styli-Style Eyeliners - Styli-Style Line & Seal Semi-Permanent Eye Liner Fuschia see more...

• Is this too big for an eyeliner or are there thinner ones? 1 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand before, is it considered low end o...1 Answers
  • Where can I buy these?1 Answers
Amelia V.
Amelia V.
I received this eye liner as a sample. I found the application to be easy and liked the end result. The only downside is that I wasn't fond of the color that I got. Call me boring, but I typically prefer a black liner.
Binni S.
Binni S.
Bloomingdale, IL
Very cheap product I highly don't recommend it unless you're a beginner to make up and don't want to spend apt of money on it
Teri F.
Teri F.
N Lauderdale, FL
Overall, this is a great product especially for beginner's who is trying to make that perfect wing liner.
Alexis C.
Alexis C.
Rolling Prairie, IN
Review for: Styli-Steals 24-Hour Power Flat Liner 24-Eyes Indigo
I like it a lot I would defiantly buy this more often !!! It's a great product
Kathy C.
Kathy C.
Ithaca, NY
Review for: Styli-Steals 24-Hour Power Flat Liner 24-Eyes Indigo
Love this so much! and i will continue buying it over and over again. highly recommended to everyone.
Kailey H.
Kailey H.
Yosemite, KY
I just tried this product recently, and it worked great. It managed to stay all day without smearing.. I will most Likely start wearing on a daily basis!
Marina R.
Marina R.
I got this product in my March 2015 BB5 box. I got the orchid color and while I do like the design and color. This eyeliner does not give me the lasting color. It's basically rubs off in minutes. Sad me
Anna M.
Anna M.
I absolutely love this eyeliner. It is the perfect texture for my sometimes dry eyes. I love the color and the way It blends well with my eye makeup.
Christina R.
Christina R.
Bloomingburg, NY
Very bold, beautiful color. Which I like to wear when I go out at night. only complaint is it comes out thick, I prefer thin lined eyeliner and have yet been able to do that Wth this product.
Christina s.
Christina s.
Harriman, TN
This is such a cute twist to a different eyeliner. The black just gets boring after awhile. The blue can go good with about anything! It leaves such a define line! Love it!
Jasmine D.
Jasmine D.
Newport, KY
Is this too big for an eyeliner or are there thinner ones?
Ericka P.
Ericka P.
Red Oak, Tx
I've never heard of this brand before, is it considered low end or high end? Where can you purchase?
catherine g.