BY STYLI STYLE

Line & Seal, Lip, 12 Hour or More, Claret 1119 0.04 oz (1.10 g) Waterproof. Made in France. Keep cap on. 0.04 oz (1.10 g) Armonk, NY 10504 see more...

Jasmine B.
Review for: 172 Emerald more...
So I recently started assembling my own makeup box and this product was one of the first things I added. It's simple and gives a nice glow to your eyes. I'm not a fan of liquid eyeliner so I'm always searching for the best pencil and surprisingly haven't gotten any complaints. It's a plus for me but I will suggest getting two because your gonna use it a lot.
Stephanie E.
Lawrence , NJ
This is my absolute favorite eyeliner. It goes on easily and smoothly, and stays on forever. I don't usually have to worry about touching up my eyeliner throughout the day. And as bad as it is, I've fallen asleep with this eyeliner on and woke up to it still looking pretty great. It's also really cheap which is great. I can't find it at any of my local drug stores anymore, but was able to find it online with free shipping. I don't know how this eyeliner isn't more popular!
Kim C.
Ormond beach, FL
Review for: 172 Emerald more...
I'm always on the lookout for a great eye pencil it's definitely a beauty must have for everything from you're every day makeup routine to the dark smoldering eye for a night out and this pencil is perfect for all looks. A must have for me
Fidelia  C.
Redmond, WA
I absolutely love this eyeliner, i like that it doesn't dry up , some eyeliners dry up and it hurts your eye this is one of my favorite eyeliners of all time.
Nina R.
Colton, CA
For one I love makeup.... And this seems like it will come in handy when you want your eyeliner to look professional.
Courtney W.
Loveland, OH
This is such great eyeliner. I love that you don't have to sharpen it. Makes it much easier to just twist it up.