MakeupStyli Style
styli-style line & seal semi-permanent eye liner lime

styli-style line & seal semi-permanent eye liner lime

by Styli Style

gel-like formula glides smoothly onto the skin and will remain there all day long - no reapplication needed! SKU:ADIB00ABEQBDK

Is this too big for an eyeliner or are there thinner ones?
I've never heard of this brand before, is it considered low end or high end? Where can you purchase?
Where can I buy these?
Start your review of styli-style line & seal semi-permanent eye liner lime!
Alexis C.
Rolling Prairie, IN
Review for: Styli-Steals 24-Hour Power Flat Liner 24-Eyes Indigo
I like it a lot I would defiantly buy this more often !!! It's a great product
I like it a lot I would defiantly buy this more often !!! It's a great product
A V.
I received this eye liner as a sample. I found the application to be easy and liked the end result. The only downside is that I wasn't fond of the color that I got. Call me boring, but I typically prefer a black liner.
NiKkI L.
Tucson, AZ
Review for: Styli-Style Line Seal Twist Mechanical Eye Liner Blueberry, Styli-Style Line Seal Semi-Permanent Eye Liner Indigo
I love these soooo much! They are comparable to Milani eyeliners but I wanted a perfect Navy blue and its hard to find that. So these are my favorites. I find the blueberry one and Indigo really make my brown eyes pop!
Christina R.
Bloomingburg, NY
Very bold, beautiful color. Which I like to wear when I go out at night. only complaint is it comes out thick, I prefer thin lined eyeliner and have yet been able to do that Wth this product.
Christina S.
Kingston, TN
This is such a cute twist to a different eyeliner. The black just gets boring after awhile. The blue can go good with about anything! It leaves such a define line! Love it!
Binni S.
Bloomingdale, IL
Very cheap product I highly don't recommend it unless you're a beginner to make up and don't want to spend apt of money on it
Alexa R.
Cape Coral, FL
I would really really love to try this out but it's hard To find in my little small town area there isn't many shops here
Justice A.
Seabrook, NH
I love this product and. I love the color. Its perfect for brown or hazel eyes.
I love this product and. I love the color. Its perfect for brown or hazel eyes.
Troyneisha J.
Baton Rouge, LA
This product is fabulous and also NY favorite color. I received the product in the mail and was taken aback because its an odd shape.I just read about it and went to YouTube for an better explanation. Which I received. I love the product, apply what's needed but for day to day use its a keeper.
Anna M.
I absolutely love this eyeliner. It is the perfect texture for my sometimes dry eyes. I love the color and the way It blends well with my eye makeup.