BY NONE

Stylewurks Blending Makeup Sponge see more...

Aanchal K.
Bethpage, NY
This is the first sponge I've purchased that is close to the softness and the quality of the beauty blender. It's $6 as opposed to $20 for the BB. It is bigger and a bit fatter but the softness is ideal. It's not as spongey, and actually seems more sturdy than the BB. It does an excellent job of blending my foundation, concealer and highlight, and I highly recommend this to anyone who wants to buy a cheaper alternative to the beauty blender.
Kamry M.
Springfield, KY
Again any kind of makeup sponge that is like this sponge are awesome to use while applying you foundation. I wouldn’t want to use any other applicator. I love any product like this one. Yes I would definitely recommend to anyone looking for an applicator.
Madelyn L.
my skin is very oily when it comes to makeup. but i bought this product from tj max. i absolutely love it. it comes in handy. it works so much better than using your hands. i would 10/10 recommend!!
Kayla B.
Beautiful product on your skin & the packaging is nice too! Definitely recommend to anyone who loves makeup from beginners to pros! Definitely worth every penny!
Definitely will but again! Love it every single time! You won’t regret this purchase, and thanks for reading my review!!!
rebbecca L.
Averill Park , NY
I picked this sponge applicator up at Christmas tree shop while it was really affordable it didn't work well at all. Will not repurchase or recommend.
Autumn V.
I use this on a daily, but the only time I get a good use out of it is when drenched in water. Reason being for only 3 stars
Jailene G.
This sponge in my opinion, is so much better than another one I tried. Its so much more soft and its more blendable!!
Kendal B.
This beauty blender is really good! It spreads the makeup evenly. I use it whenever I put makeup on. It's better then the other brands in my opinion. I bought this from my local supermarket. Would buy again