StyleWe

by StyleWe

StyleWe is an online fashion shopping platform featuring independent fashion designers.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of StyleWe!
How would you rate this product?
This Chinese-owned company is a total scam when it comes to returning their ill-fitted, low-end fabric products. Distribution comes from CA but one has to return it to...wait for it...China! Yes, and the cost quoted me to return a $60 item was in the $86 zone. I attempted multiple times via the Net (their call ctr defaults to a recording and a day later a barely English speaking rep calls offering zero help) reaching out to StyleWe svc reps in China and approached them in a civil fashion re their return policy---no luck; reach a supervisor--no luck; get the name of their CEO--no luck; find the name of the US component that shipped the product--no luck. IOW, if you don't like the product you are hosed. So, as there are many other outlets that will treat you as a valued customer and refund you accordingly--skip this company! Most likely they are affiliated with the ChiCom People's Liberation Army corporate element (which is common) and obviously practices what Communist's the world over do--ignore you, follow a script and know 'cause they are in China, one can't do a damn thing about it. Glad I'm American 'cause I sure as Hell couldn't get away with a review like this if I were living there. Oh, and what they note as an easy return policy is anything but--it is complete BS. I strongly urge anyone thinking of buying anything from this company to save your money and buy American or anywhere else on this planet. Bottom line: StyleWe is a fraud. Lastly, to all buyers of StyleWe products: If you don’t mind purchasing poor clothing from a Communist country that steals our jobs/tech/intellectual property, militarizes the South China Sea, intimidates its regional neighbors, intentionally imports fentanyl (which kill thousands of American citizens annually), exposes it citizens to extreme pollution and disease (think Coronavirus) and is among the world’s most prolific human-rights violators--I ask you to seriously reconsider your purchase. Again, there are other vendors with much better quality of product.
DeSoto
Since 2016 I have ordered over 40 dresses from this company and was well pleased. Not sure what has changed, but starting in September of this year, service has gone down tremendously. I have ordered two dresses and the quality of fabric is cheap, dresses are cheaply made and sizes too small. I am still awaiting a dress ordered September 11th and another ordered October 17th. Hopefully my existing orders will be satisfied soon, and I will dissolve my 3 year relationship with this company...truly disappointed!
Not even 1 star! I am very disappointed with this company. The clothes are bad quality and I was not able to return them. The sizes are also not true. Even though I used their measurements some dresses were too tight, some large. Not able to return them!! Even I paid the shipping to China, the package came back from the Customs!After my experience with StyleWe I noticed this is a Spam Company and nobody is able to stop them stealing money from people. I would call them WeSteal!!
While I may like the clothes they are selling, I am extremely frustrated that it will take almost 2 months to get my order.I placed my order back on Sept 6 and am still waiting for the 2 out of 3 items that I ordered.  I received an email saying the second items was shipped on Oct 6th and it is still in China being processed.  What the heck???  How can it be shipped if it is being processed at the facility?  And if you don't like the way it fits, you have to pay to get it shipped back. So if you can wait 2 months to get your order then this is the right place for you.
p.p1 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 11.0px 'Helvetica Neue'; color: #000000} p.p2 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 11.0px 'Helvetica Neue'; color: #000000; min-height: 12.0px} span.s1 {font-kerning: none} This is the WORST company I have ever dealt with online or in brick and mortar.  DO NOT, I REPEAT, DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY!! I ordered several dresses in May and thought the clothes looked so cute and unique.  I ordered up in size by 1-2 sizes per the online sizing advice.  It arrived after 4 weeks, which was several days AFTER I actually needed the items for an event.  What I received look NOTHING like I saw online. The clothing is cheap, poorly made and is in line with the quality you find at Ross or Forever 21 or worse.  None of it fit, nor would I have wanted it even if it did.  I sent it back.
I declined their scam to give me a 15% cash refund or 20% store credit for my purchase (rather than returning the items) and spent the expensive shipping back to China.  My package made it all the way to China in REGULAR mail in 2 weeks (which is over 7000 miles), but they are claiming it did not make it 621 miles their headquarters 3 months time!!!   Of course, you cannot track your package to China and they are now claiming the tracking has expired (convenient).  They state it must be lost or "may" be returned to me.. LIKE I WOULD WANT TO SEE THAT CRAP AGAIN!
Bottom line, I don't care how cute you think their stuff is, DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!! It is a SCAM and you can find much better stuff out there from a company with more reputable business practices!
The quality and sizing is inconsistent. I ordered three tops. One was sort of all right; one was reasonable quality but way too small; one way too large and the quality of the item was sub par. I wouldn't wear it even if the size were right. Upon requesting a return I received the following message: "Our return center is located in Guangzhou, China. According to our return policy, customer is responsible for return shipping cost and any other related return charges (including possible custom fee). Your refund will be processed after our return center received and inspected the return package.Since International return might result in long waiting time and incur substantial return cost on your side, we recommend some alternative methods to resolve this issue. We would like to offer you 15% cash refund or 20% store credit refund instead of returning the item(s). " So basically you don't know what you are going to get, and returning it may not be worth it. Yeah. This was the first and the last time I ordered anything from these guys.
Brooklyn
This is not normal procedure for a company to advertise a product take your money and barge for shipping then you never receive it. You have created a false tracking number fir a delivery never made. You have never contacted me until I initiated your lack of honesty and your fraud activities. It s interesting that you can write emails but you can t produce product paid fir. You offer one excuse after another. Kitty Stylese is a company of fraud. Your web site is full of disappointed people like me.
The 2 orders I placed with them which were for over $300 each, were utter disasters! Firstly they took over 2 months to even ship them, though in the order email they promised the items would be shipped in 7 days. And when they finally arrived, the items were very poorly made and unwearable and were completely not true to the sizing listed on their website. And when I had to even pay out of my pocket to return them back with USPS tracking to the Unpaid Return label they sent me with a Return Address, they are now claiming that they'd no idea about receiving them back, when it's clearly updated in the tracking info that they'd been delivered to them over a week back. And newsflash, the return address they provided "20515 E Walnut dr N walnut, ca 91789" is listed as a Major Scammer when you google it! So beware, this company will tempt you by delivering only the first order maybe exactly as promised, and the moment you spend any more money on them they will start scamming you high and low.
Atlanta, GA
Hit or miss. I’ve bought some really good pieces from here that turned out exactly the way they looked online but some of them were just awful. Horrible customer service and returning costs more than the product itself. Shop at your own risk.
Be vert careful about this company as they have those nice pictures with beautiful clothes at their website. But they can't make up to the basic quality. It's like when you place the order, they then go around to find somebody and the material to make the clothes at that time that is why it usually takes 2 to 4 months, and sometimes they can never make it, hoping you may just forget about it. At that time, they may have already charged you.

So if you order anything from them, you basically have to think that you don't mind losing that money, as they won't refund you easily. They will ask you to send photos to "prove" there are defects in their products which is quite common however. They have a low standard in judging defective, or not, because they don't want to give you a refund. They are in China, a communist country, so that they think everybody SHOULD have the same taste, and same likes and dislikes. So if they think it's good, it must be good for you also, which is very absurd.

You have to be very firm to want your refund as otherwise, they don't give you a refund. They think eventually you'll be tired of asking for a refund so that they can keep your money. That's how they earn money, from dissastisfied customers who don't insist on refunds.

They are very different from the Customer Service in the U.S. They are very unreasonable that you have to be very very careful.  Also, most of their clothes are for pregnant looks as they figured everybody can wear them anyhow. They may look all right on those models because they are tall and thin. But for ordinary people, you're not going to look great in their clothes if you are not pregnant. (They look really great for pregnance for sure.) I wouldn't even try those well-fitted clothes as their sizes are different from the U.S. If you want to return or exchange, you have to pay for shipping in and out.

Plus, in their invoices online, they have all the seemingly complicated calculations with discounts, adjustments, and store credits to fool you into believing that you have got a good deal. But if you add them up yourself, those numbers don't even add up. So you have to be very careful. They don't charge you what you should be charged. So you just may end up with being charged a lot for nothing eventually, but aggrevations. All they can say is "sorry" this, "sorry" that, but they still keep your money, unfair to you.

Looking for your answer?