Style SexyHair Rough & Ready Gunk 2.5oz

by Sexy Hair Concepts

A fiberous putty that provides pliable hold with a unique texture.

Will this make your hair sticky of you use it two days in a row?
Start your review of Style SexyHair Rough & Ready Gunk 2.5oz!
Pomona , Ca
I love using this product daily. I have a pixie cut and it's hard to get the right style I want but this product makes it very easy
Chico, CA
I love what this product does for whatever event I wear it to but it's a pain tonwash out and my hair feels dirty for a couple washes.
Purchased at: ULTA
I’ve been using this product for years and it’s the best for wanting a hairstyle that doesn’t look like any product is in it. It lasts for a while too since you only need to use a little bit and the smell is amazing too! The only hair styling product for me!
Herriman, UT
One of my fav pomades of all time! Amazing hold! I even use it on little boys who have fine hair that doesn’t hold with gel. This does wonders for them!
Wade, NC
1,275 reviews
Love this product!! High recommend to others. Works great, works exactly as I'd hoped it would. Great price point too!!!
When my hair was short Gunk was perfect! I put a little in my hair to add texture to my hair. It holds well and adds little if any shine. It doesn't feel sticky and doesn't leave an oily residue.
Tulsa, OK
Love this product when my hair is short and I wear it messy. My boyfriend also loves to use the product to style his mohawk.
Favorite product for hair,is so perfect i really don't go out without this,this product save my hair so many times,you should try it
Junction City, KY
I'm not sure f every one is fimiliar with a bump. I apply sexy hair styling gunk, dry it a bot and tease my hair to make a bump without having a huge thing stuck in my hair. It works amazing for me and smells good too, that's always a plus :-)
Powell, TN
I loved this when I had extremely short hair, it holds really well , it smells amazing and it made my hair shiny and soft