Style SexyHair Protect Me 4.2oz

by Sexy Hair Concepts

Has a low hold and high shine.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Style SexyHair Protect Me 4.2oz!
Southington, CT
Style SexyHair Protect Me 4.2oz uploaded by Thuy-Linh P.
I use this hairspray for hold without the crunch. I’ve used other hairsprays that have been too intense and made my hair stiff. This hairspray holds curls for a long time but it is still light enough to wear all day.
Kettering, OH
Great protection from heat. I do like to layer my products still so this is just one of the many I use. It smells nice, isnt too heavy and is definitely better than using nothing.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Style SexyHair Protect Me 4.2oz uploaded by Darion D.
It is a super product, it really helps to facilitate the drying of the hair, apart from that it helps the fris and I feel that it takes care of my hair and I do not mistreat it as much, I definitely love the smell, I feel like I just left the salon ... I would buy it again, because it is magnificent !! The best thing is that it comes in a small presentation too, it is super practical to put in my bag!
Ankeny, IA
Smells amazing and definitely provides heat protection . A little does go a long way and I have used too much and has made my hair look greasy .Style SexyHair Protect Me 4.2oz
Wolverine Lk, MI
I am honestly obsessed with this spray. It's the first hairspray that I don't have an allergy to and I love that there is no sticky residue on the hair. It's even fantastic as a style refresher, just spray and lightly round brush with the blow dryer.I recommend it to all my clients as well and they love it too.
Brentwood, MO
Purchased at: ULTA
This heat protectant definitely does its job. My stylist has noticed less breakage in my hair since I started using it. It protects up to 450°, which is important to save your hair from damage. I love that it’s a lightweight spray and it holds your style and curls all day if not for days. The only reason I gave only 4 stars is because every time I get to the end of the bottle, the nozzle kind of gives up on me so I feel like I’m wasting product that could have lasted maybe 6-10 times depending on how much you use. I try cleaning it and it still doesn’t work. Maybe it’s just what happens to an aerosol after time. As long as you know that happens, I would still recommend bc it seems like a great protectant that’s not super expensive.
Manitowoc, WI
LOVE THIS. Ladies if you heat style your hair this is amazing. Especially for waves/curls! The perfect combination of hold and flexibility doesn't feel sticky, my hair stays and looks shiny! Smells pretty decent as well. Will definitely keep using this and recommending this to clients. 🥰
Red Bud, IL
I LOVE this hairspray!! Its lightweight and does not weigh down my hair! I use it as a heat shield when I style my hair. My curls last for days!!!
Essexville, MI
My hair stylist recommended this product and wow was she spot on! I use this when I straighten my hair and it really does last 48 hrs. Same if I use my straightener to curl with. Long lasting and you don't have to spray a lot. I would definitely buy this again!
Sackets Harbor
I love this product. It was suggested by [email protected] stylist and I use it all the time now

Looking for your answer?