Style SexyHair Play Dirty 4.8oz

by Sexy Hair Concepts

Play Dirty Dry Wax Spray helps shape hair by giving it texture, dimension and separation with the control of a hair styling wax and the convenience of a styling spray. Play Dirty Wax Spray has a medium hold and shine. Add body, dimension and texture to any hair type with this versatile hair styling wax for men or women's hairstyles. Spray this dry hair wax to give your hair added texture, hold, and easily play with dimension and style. Style Sexy Hair gives you control over the texture and hold of your hair for your perfect, sexy look. Style Sexy Hair products help you create your favorite look, texture, and hold. Choose from a full range of styling products, including hair texture cream, hair gel for men and women, and hair styling wax from SEXYHAIR. SEXYHAIR is loved by professionals and best known for our big red can of hairspray. We are a Leading Professional Hairspray Brand. We also have a full line of both styling and hair care products to suit the need of most hair types.

[product:style-sexy-hair-play-dirty-dry-wax-spray-48-oz] ?
Is this the best product for adding volume?
Start your review of Style SexyHair Play Dirty 4.8oz!
Amelia D.
Kentwood, MI
Style SexyHair Play Dirty 4.8oz uploaded by Amelia D.
This product has been re-branded with updated packaging. I never tried the old formula, but the new formula is a lifesaver. I have a pixie cut, and this is the only product I use for styling. It smells great and adds a lot of texture and hold to my hair.
Crystal O.
Tx
[product:style-sexy-hair-play-dirty-dry-wax-spray-hairspray-texture-4-shine-4-hold-with-sleek-steel-pin-tail-comb-hair-spray-48-oz-/-150-ml] this hair spray wax is amazing for my little frizz baby hairs that stick up! I have been using this for over 5 years and plan to continue using it! It smells good and it gets the job done! I definitely plan on buying this again!
Jennifer L.
Cleveland , OHIO
Adds a nice amount of texture to your hair and a little goes a very long way . Not the greatest smell but the product is my go to.
Maddison G.
Jacksonville, FL
Style SexyHair Play Dirty 4.8oz uploaded by Maddison G.
This is one of the best texture spray on the market! It gives your hair the perfect amount of grip for updos or styling. It does get greasy if you spray to much so you do have to find what works best for you.
Linda O.
I have a pixie cut with a lot of texturing, this stuff is amazing. Spray on when wet and blow dry to shape. It is manageable bit keeps hair in place. The big sexy clay is great too for extra texturing. Love it !
Vicki N.
Plant City, FL
Purchased at: ULTA
When my hair was short, this was pretty much all I used. I still use this when doing updos for weddings/special occasions. Love!
Fatima H.
Wondering product I love use amazing one in world noting side effects I cannot sit with out used
Jessica S.
Dickson, TN
This is good for a light texture to hair for lift without teasing the hair. I bought it from my stylist.
Mackenzie B.
Fresno, CA
I really like this product for giving my hair some texture and volume at the roots. I have to be careful not to use too much, or it will make my hair look greasy. Will purchase again.
Kristan S.
This product is amazing! Definitely worth buying. Keeps your hair looking great all day! I suggest any product for SexyHair. It won't let you down.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...