Style SexyHair Matte Clay 2.5oz

by Sexy Hair Concepts

A dry matte texturizing paste helps to create messy and wild hairstyles.

How long does this hold for in your hair?
Start your review of Style SexyHair Matte Clay 2.5oz!
Gresham, OR
Style SexyHair Matte Clay 2.5oz uploaded by janna V.
Purchased at: Walgreens
My boyfriend uses this and it makes his hair look good. He's cute anyway. We been together 10 yrs. Wow!!! Anyway I like using this too. I add a little in my bangs just to keep them kinda out of the way. Idk I just like it. I use all kinds of stuff though really. I like this one though cause it's not greasy.
Holiday, FL
This is how a clay should feel! Doesn’t dry out or flake, keeps your hair moisturized, and leaves a natural finish with a ton of additional texture
Mission, TX
The clay holds your hair in place with a matte look. The scent of this one is great. I really did enjoy this product.
Strongsville, OH
Style SexyHair Matte Clay 2.5oz uploaded by Marcus S.
Love this product for giving my hair texture and some hold with very little shine; definitely a lighter holding power but more than enough to keep my hair in place all day long. To add a little bit of volume, I sprinkle in some American Crew Boost Powder before applying the Matte Clay. Been using this for years and don’t plan on switching any time soon!
Etters, PA
I love a good matte pomade! I’ve gotten to use just about every line and I really love this one. The texture is smooth with 0 shine. Good price and smells great!
Marietta, OK
Ugh. My favorite pomade. I hate having sticky or wet looking hair. I want to be able to run my fingers through my hair and have a nice controlled look. This does just that.
Traverse City, MI
Style SexyHair Matte Clay 2.5oz uploaded by JayLynn P.
Style SexyHair Matte Clay 2.5oz uploaded by JayLynn P.
I do my boyfriends hair from time to time and this is one of my favorite styling products from the smell to the long lastinf effect. He has a short hair cut and this brings out his front more and it looks and smells GREAT.
Wade, NC
1,275 reviews
Love this product!! High recommend to others. Works great, works exactly as I'd hoped it would. Great price point too!!! Quality, pigment, ease of use, and lasting power are all high.
Pickerington
My hair is so hard to style it just never wants to stay in place and I always had trouble finding good product. That was until I found matte clay!! It is super easy to form your hair and it doesn’t make it hard or shiny it is super natural and I suggest it to anyone with thick hair!
Eagle Mtn, UT
Style SexyHair Matte Clay 2.5oz uploaded by Sierra Z.
I have a pixie cut and this is my go-to product to add texture to my hair! I have very straight hair naturally and this by far has been the best product! I piece out my pixie and I like the more messy look. I love that it's not shiny or clumpy! I highly recommend this to anyone out there with a pixie cut!:)
Ask a question to the Influenster community...