Style SexyHair Hard Up Gel 1.7oz

Hard Up Gel is a high-performance hair gel that gives you maximum hold and all-day shine. It can be used on damp or dry hair to sculpt, mold, and form hair into place for your perfect look. This maximum hold hair gel is for all hair types, from fine to curly hair. Use gel to spike hair or achieve a sculpted, sleek or refined look on wet hair. On dry hair, Hard Up Gel allows for a messy, tousled look. It's all about control with our line of styling products, like hard hold hair gel for curls or spikes, professional styling wax, or hair texturizing cream. Style Sexy Hair gives you control over the texture and hold of your hair for your perfect, sexy look. Style Sexy Hair products help you create your favorite look, texture, and hold. Choose from a full range of styling products, including hair texture cream, hair gel for men and women, and hair styling wax from SEXYHAIR. SEXYHAIR is loved by professionals and best known for our big red can of hairspray. We are a Leading Professional Hairspray Brand. We also have a full line of both styling and hair care products to suit the need of most hair types.

Style SexyHair Hard Up Gel 1.7oz has been my go to, holy grail styling product. I need intense hold to keep my fine but abundant hair in check. Does anyone know of a similar product?
Is this the best gel you've ever used?
Start your review of Style SexyHair Hard Up Gel 1.7oz!
Lauren T.
Liberty, TX
Style SexyHair Hard Up Gel 1.7oz uploaded by Lauren T.
Sexy hair is my go to for my men clients needing control. Level 9 shine and 10 hold! It doesn’t get better than this if you love the shine look! I tend to carry both “hard up” and the “not so hard up” gel. Honestly though my guys love the 20 hold!
Tammy P.
Kokomo, IN
My husband uses this on his hair everyday! He has brown and gray hair kinda of thick. Holds his hair all day! This is the only stuff he will buy! Good value and little pricey
Leonard S.
Covina, CA
When I used to have shorter hair I used to use this brand of gel. It works well. It also has a strong hold. #recommend
Erika M.
La Palma, CA
This is a great unisex product! It's very hard, but no harsh scent & no white residual flaking
Heather S.
Clarksville , TN
Style SexyHair Hard Up Gel 1.7oz uploaded by Heather S.
Purchased at: ULTA
I bought this for my brother whom has extremely unruly hair that no gel can hold. I just have to say this stuff is amazing once this is in and his hair is styled it will not budge.
Brisa K.
Moreno Valley, CA
I buy this product for my youngest brother. He is at that stage in life in which he is now into combing his hair and liking girls. It works great. He loves the fact that his hair doesn’t get flaky unlike other products and the style last all day even after hours of baseball practice. Style SexyHair Hard Up Gel 1.7oz
Danielle R.
Carpinteria, CA
Will definitely be purchasing again & again & again!!!! I Actually purchased this for my husband about 20 years ago when it first came out now it’s the ONLY GEL HE WILL USE it never gets flaky and it will hold a style for DAYS & I’m not joking & now my son is using it also. They both have short hair but need the strong hold that lasts all day - this definitely does! I would recommend to anyone who likes to sculpt their hair & have it stay. BEST GEL EVER MADE still can’t find knock off version because it’s not cheap but haven’t found one yet & price doesn’t matter when purchasing gel for my husband & son when it does what it says it does!! I try to purchase the bigger bottle’s when Ulta has sales!!!!
Kassia B.
Mound Valley, KS
Best hair gel ever! Bought for my son so he could spike his frohawk. It holds all day we'll it holds untill you wash it out. Doesn't leave hair stiff. Will never use any other gel.
Inna A.
Parma Heights, OH
Awesome hold, not dulling and convenient pump. My husband favorite gel. Doesn't flake and holds style all day
Danielle G.
Valencia, CA
Great hair gel that keeps your hair in place. This brand is very good too. I also recommend their hairspray.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Allison L.