Style SexyHair Frenzy Matte Paste 2.5oz

by Sexy Hair Concepts

A texturizing paste that creates fullness and definition.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Style SexyHair Frenzy Matte Paste 2.5oz!
Holiday, FL
One of the best lightweight but strong holding paste out there. The smell is okay and the bluish color can make some eyebrows raise, but it will NOT turn your hair blue
Phoenix, AZ
Style SexyHair Frenzy Matte Paste 2.5oz uploaded by Brandon S.
For the longest time I wasn’t using anything in my hair because I was living where humidity is little to none. NOW I live in Florida and I need something to hold my hair up.... BOOM, I love the matte finish and how it tries to keep my hair in place!
Wade, NC
1,275 reviews
Love this product!! High recommend to others. Works great, works exactly as I'd hoped it would. Great price point too!!! Quality, pigment, ease of use, and lasting power are all high.
Fayetteville, NC
This is a great product for men and women who have short styled cuts. This molding paste keeps your hair in place without giving it that unwanted greasy hair look. A little goes a long way with this product.
Valparaiso, IN
This is great for keeping down those fly aways and baby hairs around the face when you've got a sleek ponytail. Smells good too.
Chapin, SC
Style SexyHair Frenzy Matte Paste 2.5oz uploaded by Stephanie L.
This isn't a cheap hair product and I expected it to not act like one...however, it isn't worth the $18 that I paid for it. I bought it to use on my 2 yr old son's hair and it doesn't hold well at all. I just need it to keep his bangs to the side and it can't do it. It smells great, but I need it to do more than that. Don't love it 😒

Looking for your answer?