Style SexyHair Curl Power 8.5oz

by Sexy Hair Concepts

Infused with Sea Algae & Cacay Oil and provides light control for curly hair

Does this help with curl AND frizz?
How well does this work on like wavy hair?
Does this weigh down you hair and leave it feeling crunchy ?
Start your review of Style SexyHair Curl Power 8.5oz!
Phoenix
Style SexyHair Curl Power 8.5oz uploaded by Lunna R.
Style SexyHair Curl Power 8.5oz uploaded by Lunna R.
Purchased at: Sephora
I am really surprised about this product. My curls were ugly for weeks, with no shape and volume. I just use this product once and I could see the difference on the same day.
Cincinnati, OH
This product I absolutely love! Its great after taking a shower at night and spray a little bit with this and some shine spray. I usually put my hair in a braid or french braid after this, and it gives me the perfect messy waves in the morning. The only thing is, is that it does give an almost "sticky" affect which is kind of nice in my opinion for beach waves.
Manchester, NJ
Pretty good mousse👍🏻👍🏻I read a ton about this before getting it because I was underwhelmed by the brands other mousse and this one was better! I use mousse for scrunching my curls and this works perfect for it[product:sexy-hair-concepts:-curly-sexy-hair-power-mousse-84-oz] is worth the splurge! Stock up when there’s a sale! It smells good!! I just wish it wouldn’t get clogged so much 😩 it’s fine once I run it under hot water but major pain in the butt. Probably would repurchase! 9/10 would recommend 💙💙
Utica, NY
love this product works so well with my curly hair and makes it manageable. I think the smell is very pleasant and for how well the product works I feel the price is very reasonable
Ocean City, MD
Best hair product for curly hair I tend to use it everyday. the price is great for how big the bottle is. my curls stay up all day it's great
Albany, KY
Style SexyHair Curl Power 8.5oz uploaded by Radhika M.
I love this product for curly hair, it's definitely worth the money and it smells amazing! I find that this brand outweighs all others I've tried. I only wish they would make more varieties of this particular brand!
Beacon
Purchased at: Amazon
My most used hair product! I have medium curly/wavy here and the foam and gel versions of this product always leave my hair the best it can look. By far the best product I’ve found for my curly hair. Always a purchase for me!
Camden
This gives a light hold. Can also be used to refresh my waves on day two dry hair. It has a pleasant scent. It could be a little better priced.
Osceola, WI
Style SexyHair Curl Power 8.5oz uploaded by Teresa C.
VAVOOM! That is what you can expect from this curly hair product. I have enjoyed using this product for years and it never fails me. This company make great products for all hit types. Sexy Hair Concepts Curly Sexy Hair Curl Power Spray Foam Curl Enhancer 8.4 oz.(pack of 3)
I wanted to love this product, but it is just too heavy on my curls. It weighs them down and leaves my hair pretty flat. It doesn't leave the hair crunchy and it smells great. Overall a disappointing purchase for me.