Style SexyHair Blow It Up 5oz

by Sexy Hair Concepts

Blow It Up Gel Foam provides lift at the root with all-over volume, body and hold, giving any hair type up to 50% more volume. Blow It Up starts as a gel and quickly turns into a foam that's easy to style. Give your hair more volume by working Blow It Up t

Where can i purchase the 450 Blow Out Spray 7 shine 1 hold ... thank you!
I was obsessed with [product:style-sexy-hair-450-blow-out-heat-defense-blow-out-spray-by-sexy-hair-for-unisex-17-oz-blow-out-spray]. I have dry, curly hair. Is the new version as nice?? Do you have another you prefer? I liked how this added a shine and didn’t leave my hair sticky or stiff.
Start your review of Style SexyHair Blow It Up 5oz!
April M.
1,427 reviews
This product is great because it has multiple uses. Such as heat protection up to 450 degrees, it helps smooth and gives your hair natural looking volume. I used this product when I am looking for a straight sleek blowout style.
Skyler G.
Sylmar, CA
This product isn't to bad it has a great scent, but I don't enjoy how oily it leaves my hair.When I use this product I only use two sprays so it isn't to oily. Next time I will see if theres one with less of a shine
JessieMarie P.
A little bit goes a long way...and gives tons of lift and volume. Perfect for fine, limp hair. Definitely reccommend. Its succeded my expectations.
Rachel P.
Hillsdale, NJ
I always use this when I blow out my hair. I love the way it gives me tons of volume. Great smelling!
kristen S.
Style sexy is one of my favorite hair care brands. I absolutely love them! This always works wonders for my thick long hair!
Jessica H.
Conroe, TX
This blow out spray works really well for my fine hair. It smells amazing and makes my hair super fluffy after blow-drying!
Sarah B.
It’s one of my favorite products! For my hair, it adds so much volume and gives it an overall styled look! I use it almost every time I blow dry my hair. It’s worth it!
Anastasia S.
Sherman Oaks, CA
my favorite hair product! I use this before I blow dry my hair and before I straighten it or curl it. It helps keep my hair protected but I also love it because it makes my nearly untamable hair so smooth and soft and shiny! And it also smells good!
Lisa K.
Hugo, MN
450 Blow Out leaves my normally frizzy hair, super soft and smooth. I let my hair ary dry a bit, then spray this on, being careful not to get too much at the roots and then rough-dry. Works like a charm!
latosha B.
New Kensingtn, PA
Style SexyHair Blow It Up 5oz uploaded by latosha B.
I absolutely recommend 450 blowout for anyone but especially those with some texture and curl to their hair! This product is great and gives your hair a sleek look without weighing your hair down! It is a little on the expensive side but the bottle lasts for a good amount of time! A little goes a long way with this product!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Sarah H.
Lake St Louis, MO
il y a 3 ans
I was obsessed with Style SexyHair Blow It Up 5oz. I have dry, curly hair. Is the new version as nice?? Do you have another you prefer? I liked how this added a shine and didn’t leave my hair sticky or stiff.