Style Sexy Hair H2NO Dry Shampoo uploaded by Ingrid V.

BY SEXY HAIR CONCEPTS

Instantly refresh your hair between washings with this miraculous aerosol spray that absorbs styling products, oil, odor and dirt. talc free so it's translucent and doesn't appear on even the darkest hair keeps blowouts looking fresh for 3 days helps prolong time between shampooing shields against UVA/UVB rays and static electricity 5.1 oz. Made in America. JCPenney limits the sale of all salon products and salon special purchases to four of any one item, up to a maximum of six items, per customer, per month. see more...

Savannah T.
Lanett, AL
My absolute favorite dry shampoo on the market! Leaves little to no residue! Very light weight! I hate shampooing my hair so this is my go too on my lazy days! This has been the only dry shampoo that doesn’t turn my hair white and i love it!
Jessica N.
Saint Louis, MO
Love this product! My hair stylist recommended it and I bought it from the salon I go to! It’s my first dry shampoo I’ve ever used and I love the smell and how it makes my hair feel. I was very satisfied
Ashley M.
Hayward, WI
This is the only brand of dry shampoo I use! I work at a restaurant and am a mom who tends to be very active and my hair can show it! With H2No I am able to wait an additional 3 days if I have to between full hair washes. It smells great and is mild not overpowering perfume smell like some and does not leave a white residue. I highly recommend to others and hope I get another bottle in my stocking!
Kasie B.
Tullahoma
This dry shampoo can be bought at Cosmoprof it’s a professional hair stylist store but your stylist can get it for you. It’s very affordable! This product not only keeps your hair from looking nasty after going like 4 days without washing it but it leaves your hair soft, and still manageable it smells sooo good and don’t turn your hair white like most dry shampoos.
Carlee C.
I love big sexy hair products in general! This product definitely adds volume to my hair and helps knock out most of the unwanted shine! This product last about a day before I have to reapply but that is fine for me! I use this very sparingly because it is rather expensive.
Miranda S.
This is one of my fave dry shampoos, I've tried SO many and dry shampoo is an essential for me. It has a great smell and helps give my limp hair volume. I can't use it more than two days though because it DOES cause a kind of build up any more days than that.
Maleri P.
Saint Anthony, ID
If your looking for a dry shampoo that is user friendly and doesn’t make your hair like it’s going to break right off, look no further! This is your guy! Great price point and gets the job done without feeling yucky!
Sarah S.
Greenville, NH
I do not like this product. It left my hair feeling sticky and looking even more greasy. Not sure if it was a defective product when i purchased but i would not buy again or recommend this product to anyone.
Nicci J.
Girard , OH
It really was nice it helped me skipped on washes which helps with extensions. It doesn’t leave a film and it helps make ur hair look good on bad days and clean I will buy again
Michele B.
I like this dry shampoo compared to others that I've tried. I have super fine thin hair that just falls flat with greasy/oily feeling and looking roots after a day.
The only problem Ive ever had with this dry shampoo is operator error, I forgot to shake the can and ended up spraying something liquidity instead of slightly powdery on my scalp.
The scent is something I just cant place it but I find it quite pleasant, It's stronger than I'd like it to be as I don't want the scent of hair products competing with my perfume.
As for the actual purpose of this dry shampoo it does a wonderful job of absorbing oil, adding volume to my roots and a slight texture and hold to my styling without leaving a white residue on/in my dark brown hair.
Anna O.
How well does this work for thick dark hair? I'm new to dry shampoo and so far what I've tried has just been horrible.
Melinda K.
Sandy Hook, KY
Paul Mitchell Extra-Body Boost been wanting to try this,is it worth my time?