Style Sexy Hair 450 Blow Out - Heat Defense Blow Out Spray by Sexy Hair for Unisex - 1.7 oz Blow Out Spray uploaded by latosha b.Style Sexy Hair 450 Blow Out - Heat Defense Blow Out Spray by Sexy Hair for Unisex - 1.7 oz Blow Out Spray uploaded by Crystal T.Style Sexy Hair 450 Blow Out - Heat Defense Blow Out Spray by Sexy Hair for Unisex - 1.7 oz Blow Out Spray uploaded by Lacey F.

BY SEXY HAIR CONCEPTS

Style Sexy Hair 450 Blow Out - Heat Defense Blow Out Spray by Sexy Hair for Unisex - 1.7 oz Blow Out Spray see more...

Crystal T.
Fort Myers
The smell of this product is amazing. It’s more for shine than anything. It’s super greasy so it worries me using it as a heat defense spray. It says for blow outs but if I have to flat iron after I don’t like to use it because it’s too greasy. Works great for just blow outs though. Has no hold.
Lisa K.
Hugo, MN
450 Blow Out leaves my normally frizzy hair, super soft and smooth. I let my hair ary dry a bit, then spray this on, being careful not to get too much at the roots and then rough-dry. Works like a charm!
latosha b.
New Kensington, PA
I absolutely recommend 450 blowout for anyone but especially those with some texture and curl to their hair! This product is great and gives your hair a sleek look without weighing your hair down! It is a little on the expensive side but the bottle lasts for a good amount of time! A little goes a long way with this product!
Abby J.
Athens, GA
This makes my hair so shiny and I think that it does a great job of protecting my hair from the hair dryer's heat. It's a little pricier than the more affordable options but I feel that it's worth it money. I have naturally straight hair and this adds a lot of shine. It doesn't offer any hold though if that's what you're looking for.
April L.
Buffalo, MN
I absolutely love this product! It hydrates my hair making it feel silky even after a blow dry. It's also helped tame the frizz in the humid summer heat. I can't say enough good things about it! If you struggle with frizz or tangles, give it a try! Sexy Hair Style 450° Blow Out Heat Defense Blow Out Spray
Sarah H.
Lake St Louis, MO
I was obsessed with Style Sexy Hair 450 Blow Out - Heat Defense Blow Out Spray by Sexy Hair for Unisex - 1.7 oz Blow Out Spray. I have dry, curly hair. Is the new version as nice?? Do you have another you prefer? I liked how this added a shine and didn’t leave my hair sticky or stiff.