BY PEABODY & PAISLEY

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Neutralizes unwanted odors. Lasts for 60 to 90 days. see more...

• I've been looking for some new scents to have around my h...1 Answers
Review (1)
Christine S.
Pikesville, MD
Long Lasting and Smell great!! I love Apple Cinnamon scents in the kitchen and thats where I have placed these. I have them on top of my fridge and on the counter. They last long and when you shake the beads sometimes, you seem to freshen the scent more. They're a great price too! Recommend indeed!
Chantel H.
I've been looking for some new scents to have around my house, are these any good?